Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 05:10 PM

Google Earth....Help.

I use G.E. a lot but it's all gone weird. Gone is the earth to be replaced by what looks like outer space. I can't do anything that I used to do with it.
Does anyone know how to get the older version back? I can no longer go to street level, follow routes by road ect no buildings, it's just all weird...

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 05:44 PM

Re: Google Earth....Help.

There should be a menu option on the top that lets you choose between Earth, sky, Moon etc. Put the program back to Earth setting.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 05:57 PM

That's all changed too Judd, that option isn't there anymore. I clicked on every single thing and can find nothing to change it back. Even the icon on my desktop has changed from blue/white, it's now grey/white and calls it's self....Google Earth Pro..
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 08:48 PM

Google seem to be making changes all over the place. Google news has changed format and yesterday I went onto YouTube and that seems to have changed as well.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 10:28 PM

What version Roxy? GE Pro used to be subscription only but now they've made it free. If you know the version there should be a user guide for it.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

05-08-2017, 07:10 AM

Not sure Judd, have decided to wait till my partners niece comes over, she's a wizz on the computer and I'm a dufas lol. I've pulled enough of my hair out over this so I'll get herself to show me.....Wee Horror will love crowing over my lack of computer skills.
Thankyou for trying to help.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top