Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 06:54 PM

Looney Labour Clueless On BrExit

'Answer me!' Humiliation as minister fails to explain Corbyn's Brexit plan FIVE times

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/841...customs-europe

Another typical Looney Labour car crash of an interview.

Labour are all over the shop on BrExit and the Single Market/Customs Union. Thank goodness they are not in power !
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 08:28 PM

Re: Looney Labour Clueless On BrExit

Sidestepping a bit on this. I've been wondering what the outcome could be if the forecast of the collapse of the Euro, given by a number of rather informed people from the financial world , was to happen and in the not too distant future.

Some have even suggested it could happen this year and the reason that people have been buying gold again.

Which would come off worst, EU or UK ? No doubt that we would all feel the effects, but one would survive better than the other, and I have a feeling it would be the UK, but not really sure.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 09:34 PM

People are always buying gold. We would all come off worst. In the UK we would certainly feel catastrophic effects if anything goes wrong with the economy of the EU. Our economic fate is joined, regardless of whether we leave or not it will remained joined.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2017, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
'Answer me!' Humiliation as minister fails to explain Corbyn's Brexit plan FIVE times

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/841...customs-europe

Another typical Looney Labour car crash of an interview.

Labour are all over the shop on BrExit and the Single Market/Customs Union. Thank goodness they are not in power !

The tories have confirmed the plan is to stay in the customs union for a transitional period so not sure what's different here with labour?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top