Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 09:07 PM

How Can They ?

I just cannot understand this cruelty / neglect to helpless animals,It makes me so ANGRY if they dont want an animal,or cant afford to care for it give it to an animal rescue society. On Dog Rescuers was a beautiful Lurcher half starved , left by the roadside to die.Our own beautiful boy was also half starved ,full of sores, depressed, before he was rescued and nursed back to health by Dogs Trust,now he is a sleek happy ,much loved dog,but still has a few fears about whether he is allowed to do something go somewhere
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 09:31 PM

Re: How Can They ?

It's hard to take into account some people's mentality.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 09:40 PM

I do so agree our worst case was our poor late Duncan, so matted it took a visit to the vet to shave him, then we realised he had cigarette burns all over his back, hadn't any idea what a tree was or grass, he'd been in a shed for the entire 9 months of his life. Took a lot of work to get him trusting humans again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 09:49 PM

More cruelty. I heard on the news yesterday about some maniac climbing into a field and slashing and stabbing 4 Shetland Ponies during the night. One died.

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/pony...tack-1-8714162

It seems Shetlands are being targeted all over the place.

I have no words to say how I feel about these extreme cruelty cases, no matter what the animal.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 10:43 PM

It's beyond all understanding
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 11:03 PM

I would think such wickedness is beyond the understanding of any normal person, whether they are animal lovers or not. People who harm animals in order to gain some kind of perverted pleasure out of seeing fear and suffering, really shouldn't have the right to walk around free, in fact I'd go so far as to say they shouldn't be allowed to breath. They should (when caught, or if caught would be more like it), be given the same treatment they mete out to the animals. They really are the lowest of the low lives.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I would think such wickedness is beyond the understanding of any normal person, whether they are animal lovers or not. People who harm animals in order to gain some kind of perverted pleasure out of seeing fear and suffering, really shouldn't have the right to walk around free, in fact I'd go so far as to say they shouldn't be allowed to breath. They should (when caught, or if caught would be more like it), be given the same treatment they mete out to the animals. They really are the lowest of the low lives.

I pretty much agree with that clumsy.

Deylon I am so glad your boy is doing so well now.
It is so rewarding seeing them turn the corner isn't it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2017, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Yes they are but as liberal humans won't even destroy mass murderers of own species because it's revenge and make some us just as bad ,I hardly think they will condone it for animals .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2017, 12:13 AM

Oh I'm sure the low lives will carry on getting away with their evil behaviour Muddy. Only just this minute I have read that a two year old Staffie playing in the family garden had acid sprayed on it. It's believed someone sprayed the corrosive substance through the garden fence. The dog will be okay, but the owners say he is now afraid to go out in the garden. Police are investigating.

The poor animals are not safe anywhere.

Edited to add...I should have mentioned perhaps that this occurrence is in Little Hulton, Salford.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

24-08-2017, 12:15 AM

I sometimes wonder is it something in the water ?
Or the violence of video games ?
What is it that makes people have no empathy with another sentient being ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top