Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:09 AM

Re: Rees-Mogg savages Corbyn’s Brexit plan

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes we need a man so out of touch he has absolutely no idea how most people live their lives.
Better that than a man that knows how most people live their lives and then uses that knowledge to exploit those people by telling them all the things he knows they are wanting to hear and promising them all the things he knows they want despite equally knowing that none of them are achieveable.

In other walks of life that would be classed as Grooming !

Corbyn is unelectable.

Looney Labour is unfit to govern.

Time is still ticking away. You only have 5 years before the next General Election and the party isn't making any effort to put itself right. Still playing the silly "Ohhh Jeremy Corbyn" game whilst the party is split asunder on core issues like BrExit. Basically, Corbyn is fiddling whilst Rome burns.

Fine by me !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:14 AM

I love you keep saying he's unelectable when it's obvious he got nearer to it than you thought he could and if was predicted only three more weeks of campaigning would have seen him in number 10 at the last election.

Let's wait and see next time we have an election how it goes. Only thing he has against him is his age I can't see him wanting to carry on into his eighties. But keep tm as Tory leader anything could happen, she's not a people person either insults people or ignores them on the campaign trail.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:19 AM

These are the contenders to take over the most morally bankrupt government this country has produced.

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:21 AM

I know tories love him but I think he's a really scary man so over privileged he can't even understand how some live.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 11:41 AM

JRM - Upper class twit of the year!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqObJtGrKaA
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 11:54 AM

I love you keep saying he's unelectable when it's obvious he got nearer to it than you thought he could and if was predicted only three more weeks of campaigning would have seen him in number 10 at the last election.

He didnt win though did he ?
Why becasue most people know that he can promise the sky but can no way produce the goods.
Others such as myself would never vote for a man who considers members of Hezbollah and the IRA - both terrorist organisations his 'friends' and has the racist Diane Abbott as a sidekick.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Better that than a man that knows how most people live their lives and then uses that knowledge to exploit those people by telling them all the things he knows they are wanting to hear and promising them all the things he knows they want despite equally knowing that none of them are achieveable.

In other walks of life that would be classed as Grooming !

Corbyn is unelectable.

Looney Labour is unfit to govern.

Time is still ticking away. You only have 5 years before the next General Election and the party isn't making any effort to put itself right. Still playing the silly "Ohhh Jeremy Corbyn" game whilst the party is split asunder on core issues like BrExit. Basically, Corbyn is fiddling whilst Rome burns.

Fine by me !
And me!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 01:14 PM

Several recent adverse comments now on here regarding JRM.

As I said earlier, he has a plummy voice which seems to upset some people, and has the disadvantage (in some people's eyes) of having gone to Eton.

Nevertheless, having heard him talk on the telly and written in the media, he fills me with confidence of being a very competent politician. Above all, he seems to have this country's interests at heart as opposed to the EU or his own. That's a distinct advantage: he's so rich that hopefully he is not out for all he can get, like some people - B Liar springs to mind.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

01-09-2017, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Several recent adverse comments now on here regarding JRM.

As I said earlier, he has a plummy voice which seems to upset some people, and has the disadvantage (in some people's eyes) of having gone to Eton.

Nevertheless, having heard him talk on the telly and written in the media, he fills me with confidence of being a very competent politician. Above all, he seems to have this country's interests at heart as opposed to the EU or his own. That's a distinct advantage: he's so rich that hopefully he is not out for all he can get, like some people - B Liar springs to mind.
It's not his plummy voice I object to I find that quite sexy, it's his position in society and lack of awareness that we aren't all able to aim for the sky.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2017, 04:19 PM

Yes we need a man so out of touch he has absolutely no idea how most people live their lives.
He'd be a darn sight better than the Islington pretender, who was brought up in a 7-bedroom manor house here in Shropshire, attended grammar school (as did most of his team) yet voted against them.

He is a joke!

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top