Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 10:53 AM

Treason!

What in God's name is going on in this country? I cannot believe what is happening. We had a Referendum and the majority spoke up. We wanted to leave the European Union and we voted to do so. Now I am 68 years old and as long as I have lived, the democratic will of the majority has always been agreed and respected at the end of an election or a referendum.

So I wish someone would explain to me why, whilst our Prime Minister and a section of her government, plus a few from the other parties , would respect the vote by doing what they were elected to do, by supporting the people's decision and do their utmost to get the fairest and best deal for everyone in this country, be it for those born here who have told them what we want and also for those wanting to settle here, we are also looking after the rights of our citizens living throughout Europe, and seeking a fair formula which will satisfy trade between us . So why are we, the silent majority who voted to leave, having to put up with being utterly betrayed by every one of those treacherous b......s who don't give a fig about the will of the people, and even worse, don't even care!

Regardless of their endless pious statements of "The people voted and we respect that, BUT......"
It really makes me want to slap them hard! They are too many to mention but I am sick to death of the likes of traitors such as the Labour Party, the Lib-Dems, The Lords, Blair, Mills, Branson, Clegg, and all the elites that brown-nose them, besmirching the democratic will of the majority in this country.

We even have idiot MP's trying to convince us that because their constituents voted to remain, it is now their duty to vote against BreExit in Parliament!

Off with their heads I say! The French Revolution comes to mind!. What say you?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 10:56 AM

Re: Treason!

Im in agreement SG, so many conspiring to alter things.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 11:06 AM

I agree sg I'm not a conspiracy theory fan but something about all this smells fishy to me.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 11:11 AM

Ooo can we have a revolution?
I can watch with my knitting!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 11:36 AM

I don't know why the Today programme keeps wheeling out ex MP Nick Clegg to spout his 'doom and gloom' theories about our leaving the EU He has got a book coming out shortly on how to prevent our leaving and I think he is milking the free publicity at our expense .

There is so much nonsense and speculation being talked about concerning our departure instead of people having a little patience and letting the negotiators get on with things without having to waste time answering silly questions from the media.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 11:40 AM

Could not agree more Meg. It's almost like they agree with him
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 12:26 PM

The treason runs deep I'm afraid.

It was acts of pure treason that got us into the EU in the first place.

The British Constitution has been with us for countless years and underpins some very basic principles. Namely that :

This country should never be handed over to the control of a foreign power and

This country's justice system should never be handed over / superseded by a foreign power

Both of those fundamental principles were trodden over when our various politicians (all secretly working for the EU), drafted and put through parliament the various EU Treaties such as the Lisbon Treaty.

The Queen should never have given Royal Assent to those treaties as they clearly were handing both the country and the justice system over to the foreign power of the EU and the European Court Of Justice.

And finally, none of those treaties should ever have been agreed without giving the UK populous a proper referendum on whether they wanted to go into and become an "nothing" country assimilated into a Federal States of Europe.

Sadly all of the above traitorous acts did occur.

One can glean from those facts that there is no way on Earth that those "powers that be" will ever allow us to leave the EU in any real sense. They are simply now in a position where they have to come up with the best way to present a total fudge and deception. How they do that is largely immaterial. Maybe by giving Corbyn a huge majority and allowing him to call a 2nd referendum on BrExit? Who knows?

Bottom line, no way are they ever going to go backwards now after all these years of stealth and skulduggery.
They own us, there is nothing we can do. They are simply in the rather embarrassing position of having to admit that democracy does not in fact exist at all.

Still, it will be interesting seeing the mind control and propaganda techniques they will inevitably use to help smooth out people's anger in order to prevent revolution and essentially civil war.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 12:56 PM

Hi

Theresa May has reiterated today that the UK will leave the EU on 31st March 2019.

My only concern is that May and her Ministers have made an absolute pigs ear of things so far and are having to ask for a Transition period of a minimum of two years.

The EU are going to sting us for this.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

04-09-2017, 01:23 PM

I feel a bit sorry for her she had to take on a job Cameron set up and ran from, then pro Eu people all came out the woodwork trying to stop her. Many delays and the pigs ear aren't of her doing IMO
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Ooo can we have a revolution?
I can watch with my knitting!
Good thinkin' Kid,I'll bring lots of liquorice allsorts and a warm blanket,should I bring My St Andrews flag?....noooo,better not...I don't wanna get lynched

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top