Join for free
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 10:02 AM

Re: Dear Marjorie Proops...

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Absolutely not !
I suspect you would advise all OAPs to commit hari Kari in order to benefit the countries social problems.
No that's the other Tess, it's included in her next manifesto!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Dear Marj,
It's like this.. l have strong feelings for a fellow member on a social site l belong to but he never seems to notice me.
I thought, l would send him naughty pictures of my body but didn't as he might think l was a hussy. Besides the wide lens on my camera couldn't fit me all in.
Do you think, if I send him a picture of the massive hairy wart on the end of my nose that it will appeal to his sympathetic nature and he'll ask me out?
Please advise me as l think l am obsessed with him and l only read his profile info 200 times a day now, as l don't want to become a nuisance to him.

Kind Regards,

Warty Witch Face xx
Marj is no longer with us, so I'll answer.

Looks aren't everything, hide all mirrors!
He may have a hairy wart he's not telling you about so you could be made for each other.
If all else fails offer cake!
Tess
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 10:09 AM

Dear Marj, I mean Tessa....
I think I am being stalked by this woman on a social website, she keeps sending me pictures of warts and I've noticed that she is constantly reading my profile details. She has recently opened a Bistro, so I wondered if I'm being paranoid and it's really an advertising ploy to get me to visit.....If Mrs Fox would take off these handcuffs I would most certainly go in there....Please help......The Pigeon Fancier from Yorkshire....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
You could try giving her all your money and then crawling away slowly!
If that doesn't work, dig a big hole in the garden and jump in it!
She's already got all my money Tessa, and she uses the shovel to mix cement on a building site where she works part time.....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

11-09-2017, 10:14 AM

Dear Pidge,
It's your own fault because you are devilishly handsome and insist on flashing your knees!
If you tease women in this fashion you must take the consiq. .. conscique... blame!
Mrs Fox may forgive you if you rub her feet and feed her grapes, in time...
My advice is simple - long trews!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 10:27 AM

Cracking thread TessA, and already I have had some good chuckles.
I can already see that you are really good at this Agony Aunt lark by your replies, but surely for balance there should be Agony Uncles as well?
I think some here would agree that I would be suited for the role of Agony Uncle, what with all my experience with Women both in this forum and outside in the real world and all!
Anyway, Dear Agony Boozercruiser sounds good to me!

So Dear TessA.
What do you think about that then?

PS.
OldGreyFox looks good for the Agony Uncle roll as well!
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 11:16 AM

Dear Agony Aunt can you please advise me,- the other day I had to visit a ladies house who was extremely pretty, ( the lady,.. not the house ), anyway we got on like a house on fire and things started to get heated pretty quickly when all of a sudden she asked "Is it in yet ? ", well believe me no man likes to hear that question. I had taken every possible precaution and being thoughtful I even helped to widen the entrance the best I could.,. I even tied a plank across my ar.e./ erm.. backside to stop me from falling all the way in and was in the process of climbing back out when she asked me that question.
I may sound a bit bitter at the experience, but that's definitely the last time I will try to deliver a carpet through someone,s bedroom window.

Disgruntled Eddie Stobart Driver,!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

11-09-2017, 11:43 AM

It must have been Axminster or it would have gone limp and bent in the middle!

Try changing jobs to pizza delivery, hot and spicey and will fit through the letterbox
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

11-09-2017, 12:07 PM

Being impartial is my forte BC, everyone is equal to me, men hold no mysteries, so no need for gender specific threads. (Some problems can be easily solved with one of my "looks")
However, if anyone wants to give additional advice they may of course do so as sometimes problems needs looking at from different angles and need different approaches (bit like poinking).
I know some of you are shy, but no need, we're all nosey er I mean friends!
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It must have been Axminster or it would have gone limp and bent in the middle!

Try changing jobs to pizza delivery, hot and spicey and will fit through the letterbox
Many thanks Aunt, but I have had it with letterboxes, my next door neighbour a gynaecologist at the local hospital has kept me awake all weekend,. decorating his hall, through his !
( letterbox )

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top