Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 04:35 PM

Re: Ever Scared Yourself Silly.

Yes quite a few years ago, my Husband and I are into Ghostly things, so we went along to an old Church and Graveyard just down the road from us, its a really dingy old place its an Nunnery graveyard which they all caught Leprosy. No one in the graveyard, My Husband was right down the other end of the graveyard, I was up to top end with my camera, I was standing in front of a Tree taking photos of old grave stones, it was now getting dusky, I was concentrating on the Stone when all of a sudden there was a big noise behind me, I screamed the place down, and it was just a Black bird in the Tree.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 05:17 PM

My scary experience is a bit silly now, but a couple of weeks ago I heard voices downstairs and I was all alone. I listened for a while and could hear some of the words they said, but not all!
One was a high pitched woman's voice, so I decided to go downstairs and investigate.
I looked over the bannister and could see a dim light in my lounge, but as I went down the stairs I realized that the conversation was not one a burglar would be having.
I reached the lounge door to discover that my TV had turned itself on at 2 am.
I am now waiting for a man to pick up the TV to correct this error.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
My scary experience is a bit silly now, but a couple of weeks ago I heard voices downstairs and I was all alone. I listened for a while and could hear some of the words they said, but not all!
One was a high pitched woman's voice, so I decided to go downstairs and investigate.
I looked over the bannister and could see a dim light in my lounge, but as I went down the stairs I realized that the conversation was not one a burglar would be having.
I reached the lounge door to discover that my TV had turned itself on at 2 am.
I am now waiting for a man to pick up the TV to correct this error.
Didn't you notice the ghost sitting comfortably in your chair, with the remote in its hand? Bet they were miffed at having their night time viewing disrupted.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Didn't you notice the ghost sitting comfortably in your chair, with the remote in its hand? Bet they were miffed at having their night time viewing disrupted.
I am sure they were Jazzi! I would have thought the cats had switched the Tv on but they were all, fast asleep when the voices started... and anyway, the only things they play with are cat nip toys!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 05:53 PM

Hi

I once mislaid my wallet for 5 minutes.

Very scary for a Yorkshireman with a heart bypass.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top