Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 01:02 PM

Re: May's Big Speech

Originally Posted by JBR ->
How do you know?
Hi

Because it is plastered all over the Internet.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Because they don't call her mayhem for her excellent planning skills
And that's the best evidence you can provide?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 01:28 PM

Hi

The evidence.

Liam Fox, not enough trade negotiators to commence new trade agreements.

His staff are still at WTO Headquarters trawling through the existing trade Agreements and until they have finished that we cannot do technical rectification.

Technical Rectification means agreement with all existing partners, the speed is not in our hands, it is in theirs.

Until agreement is reached we cannot code up the new computer system for WTO Rules.

Until it is agreed we cannot advise ur exporters how much they will be allowed to export and what documents and certifications they will require to export.

The new Immigration System will not be scoped until 6 months before Brexit date, it then has to be approved by Parliament, then designed and over a 100 new staff employed and new hardware provided.

The ports and airports are still waiting for instructions on the physical changes they will have to make.

We know because she is asking for a Transition Period, which would be completely unnecessary if we had a plan to leave on time.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 02:51 PM

Just listening to her speech on the telly at the moment, so far all I've heard is waffle which, to be honest, is what I expected.

The impression I get already, however, is that she's planning to pay them their ransom!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 03:01 PM

Given the number of times she has talked about "creativity" it's clear that there is no secret and ingenious plan.

"versatile and dynamic"

"period of implementation" = "current terms" "existing structure of eu rules and regulations" ..."how long" is a piece of string....... 2 years?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 03:08 PM

partnership, friendship, trust.....and that "creativity" again.

"The uk and the eu side by side delivering prosperity for our people"....how does that read between the lines?

EU citizens in the UK already living here, to stay and have the same rights as they have at the moment. Very close to achieving that agreement....

Here's Ginster asking a difficult question....answer - stop being so negative and listen to my bigging it up.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

22-09-2017, 03:17 PM

Just listening to her speech on the telly at the moment, so far all I've heard is waffle which, to be honest, is what I expected.

The impression I get already, however, is that she's planning to pay them their ransom!
Hi

It is a big bad world out there.

It is entirely our fault, we cannot blame the EU for not being ready, neither can we blame anyone except our own Government.

Our Government is still plagued by political infighting and crucial work required for Brexit has either not yet even been approved or has been delayed for so long it cannot be ready for leaving day.

Cameron had signed up to and voted for the EU Budget up to 2020.

Theresa May could have gone along to Parliament and explained this, explained that there was no plan in place to leave or any work done and that we would be leaving on 31st March 2020 with everything in place.

I firmly believe that people would have understood and accepted this.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

22-09-2017, 03:21 PM

Yes, the more she speaks, the clearer it is becoming that she is giving in to them.

I have a pretty good idea that she has signed her death warrant as PM.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

22-09-2017, 03:26 PM

"no deal is better than a bad deal" is not really an option based on her reaction. When the phrase was mentioned in questions she briefly looked like she had chewed on a wasp.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 03:29 PM

Yes, the more she speaks, the clearer it is becoming that she is giving in to them.

I have a pretty good idea that she has signed her death warrant as PM.

Isn't this what I've been saying for years - the scumbag 'nasty party' not to be trusted EVER!!!.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top