Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 09:05 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday.

Good morning all dry and quite mild here in the SW.

No special plans for the day, will just go with the flow...

Enjoy your day everyone...
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 09:10 AM

Morning all. Everyone sounds busy today. That brisket sounds nice. Especially the gravy that is always so good. Sun is shining here in Dorset and we are having a go at rearranging the furniture in the front room. Lounge if you want the posh name.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone, back from Dorset now after a thankfully uneventful journey yesterday in a little over four hours.

Back in the routine already though, dogs walked and washed, coffee bubbling in the mug and just having wasting a few minutes on here before popping down for a flu jab at the surgery. No plans for later however, although there will probably be more raspberries to pick. These are yesterday's harvest in spite of our neighbour's scrumping whilst we have been away..

Enjoy your day folks.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170922_162731.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	4041  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 09:27 AM

Mmmm... succulent looking raspberries Barry
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Mmmm... succulent looking raspberries Barry
Yes Mags they are a delight. I grow only autumn raspberries and this is my favourite variety "Joan J", large fruits of excellent flavour and they crop mid August until mid to late October... It works for us.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 09:59 AM

Morning all.

Blimey, the world is ending today and you're all making plans? Lol.

Well I'll popping to the High Street, for my newspaper, and a few bits in Wilko. Wonder if I'll get home in time? Heh heh.

No other plans.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 10:45 AM

buenas dias all. Overcast but warm here right now. I was just outside and felt a few drops of rain on my arm. Perhaps it will really rain sometime today, that would be a novelty.

Our athlete friend has been released from hospital this morning, he has had a stent inserted. Apparently the blockage, whatever it was, was affecting 80% of his heart function. No doubt we will hear clearer news later today.
Another friend has just telephoned to say we are booked into our favourite Indian restaurant tonight. The rest of the day is just "take it as it comes".

Have a pleasant day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top