Join for free
Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 06:26 AM

Re: Moped Crime

Smart a*** sarcasm is easy as is self righteous outrage over these poor lost boys .
Perhaps you could tell that to the delivery man who had acid thrown in his face for simply doing his job.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 08:22 AM

Muddy would have got on so very well with the head teacher of my elementary school (4-14). Any kid he didn't like, the ones from poverty stricken homes, he would beat the living daylights out of them. One boy he beat unconscious!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
How about chopping his hand off ?
You can be sure he wouldn't do it again.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Muddy would have got on so very well with the head teacher of my elementary school (4-14). Any kid he didn't like, the ones from poverty stricken homes, he would beat the living daylights out of them. One boy he beat unconscious!

I am afraid Tara that I don't believe you .
Guernsey has been a tax haven for many a long year so there are not that many 'poverty stricken children' there in comparison with the rest of the UK the industrial North or Midlands for example.
Even in the fifties and while I accept there were sadistic teachers but beating small children unconscious would not go without comment.
Perhaps you have been reading too much Catherine Cookson and mix fact with fantasy ?
Even that great author got her memories and eras mixed up in her later works .
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
what chop off his hand - but presumably he'd have two??
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
How about chopping his hand off ?
Well it works in Saudi Arabia. They have one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-06-2018, 09:33 AM

I prefer a ball and chain .
Far less brutal and so inconvenient for hit and run .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Ok, maybe just once more.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Ok, maybe just once more.
Having one hand chopped off would, in a way, act as a severe warning.

The career criminal would immediately realise that if he offended again he'd be left with no hands at all. He'd be a bit stuck then, wouldn't he?

He'd probably realise that he'd be unable to wipe his bottom... and lots of other important things.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am afraid Tara that I don't believe you .
Guernsey has been a tax haven for many a long year so there are not that many 'poverty stricken children' there in comparison with the rest of the UK the industrial North or Midlands for example.
Even in the fifties and while I accept there were sadistic teachers but beating small children unconscious would not go without comment.
Perhaps you have been reading too much Catherine Cookson and mix fact with fantasy ?
Even that great author got her memories and eras mixed up in her later works .
You don't know what you are talking about as usual. When I started my first school in 1954, many of the children there were poorer than poor. Those children came to school in little better than rags. Teachers would make the better off children sit next to one of them as a punishment, those poor children smelt awful and always had nits. Beating them was a sadistic pleasure on the part of the head. He would beat the boys on their bare bottoms in order to humiliate them in front of the class. That ghastly man would be serving a long prison sentence today.

Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top