Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 10:38 AM

Please Can Someone Start A Funny Or Interesting Thread?

It seems to be all doom and gloom on this site lately!
Whilst off site yesterday, l looked in and all l saw were threads full of bitterness and venom. Surely, it can't be good for people's health to spout off so much hatred?
Please cheer me up!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 10:41 AM

Re: Please Can Someone Start A Funny Or Interesting Thread?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Whilst off site yesterday, l looked in and all l saw were threads full of bitterness and venom. Surely, it can't be good for people's health to spout off so much hatred?
Please cheer me up!
I thought your "gap year" thread was a cracker. ..I also thought there'd be a lot more replies about unfulfilled dreams and wishes.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 10:43 AM

Well I've been having a laugh on a few threads, we've lost and found long dogs, chased various men across the moors and we are revealing our guilty secret tv shows. Plenty to laugh about.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 10:47 AM

Venting is good for you.
Do forums mirror "real" life?
I think so.....you cant put dozens of people together every day of the week and exoect harmony......well, not my family and friend's....that's for sure
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 10:49 AM

Please cheer me up!
Point me in the direction of the venom threads please Art.
I haven't seen them.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:04 AM

Please cheer me up!
I just put on a thread hoping to fit the bill Artangel
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:05 AM

Please cheer me up!
Artangel

If I want a good laugh I watch Peter Kay on YouTube.

The Newspapers make us depressed as well.. They are full of the most depressing articles .

Who cares if celebrities are getting divorced?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:14 AM

If I find the threads on the Forum are getting Me down or making Me unhappy/miserable...I just unplug for a while..it works for Me..if Folks want to spread doom and gloom..that's Their problem..I don't have to log-on to read it....I think I'm due a wee break now
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Point me in the direction of the venom threads please Art.
I haven't seen them.
It got rather unpleasant on the Chuck Berry thread
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

22-03-2017, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
If I find the threads on the Forum are getting Me down or making Me unhappy/miserable...I just unplug for a while..it works for Me..if Folks want to spread doom and gloom..that's Their problem..I don't have to log-on to read it....I think I'm due a wee break now
I blame the penguins and prevailing winds over the Outer Hebrides.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top