Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:29 AM

Re: Please Can Someone Start A Funny Or Interesting Thread?

Originally Posted by carol ->
Point me in the direction of the venom threads please Art.
I haven't seen them.
Carol take a look at the McGuiness thread, take a look at the Chuck Berry thread and if you have time look at the 'Additions and Changes to the Mod Team thread.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I just put on a thread hoping to fit the bill Artangel
Thats really great! Robert.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Artangel

If I want a good laugh I watch Peter Kay on YouTube.

The Newspapers make us depressed as well.. They are full of the most depressing articles .

Who cares if celebrities are getting divorced?
I love Peter Kay too Azure, did you see the car share one about dog walking? Gosh I laughed till I cried
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

22-03-2017, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Venting is good for you.
Do forums mirror "real" life?
I think so.....you cant put dozens of people together every day of the week and exoect harmony......well, not my family and friend's....that's for sure
Tipin, Look at the number of people visiting the site recently, its abysmal ! No one wants to see in fighting and threads making people feel bad because they were born Irish. Or liking someone's music.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

22-03-2017, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Artangel

If I want a good laugh I watch Peter Kay on YouTube.

The Newspapers make us depressed as well.. They are full of the most depressing articles .

Who cares if celebrities are getting divorced?
Azure, That is true about the depressing stuff in newspapers! Women getting gang raped and murdered whilst visiting foreign countries. A woman being raped and having her face peeled off. A woman murdered and being eaten by her murderer. Men getting killed on a night out. Parents murdering their little children.
Actually, thinking about it, doom and gloom is everywhere!
I do have many Peter Kay dvds to watch!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tipin, Look at the number of people visiting the site recently, its abysmal ! No one wants to see in fighting and threads making people feel bad because they were born Irish.
No one wants to be nicey nicey all the time...they want variety, meaty debates...even arguing......???

Something for everyone.

Why would someone feel bad about being Irish?

If that's in the McGuinness thread I missed it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tipin, Look at the number of people visiting the site recently, its abysmal ! No one wants to see in fighting and threads making people feel bad because they were born Irish.
The forum is what we make it I always think. If you want fun you can find it here, if you want politics you can find it here. If people are put off by some threads I'd suggest ignoring them, I'm not enamoured by games etc I just ignore them.

Occasionally there is a problem should be dealt with off site that rumbles away here, again ignore it if you don't want that, Ive decided since this weekends problems I'm ignoring it next time. But oddly we have our biggest audience when there is a scrap ! People are odd they don't want to be involved but love to watch.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 11:58 AM

Art stop worrying, All my telling off threads are to keep the men in line.... and boy do they need it!
Now, please cheer up or I will be forced to phone you later and bore you with my thread about "Friends on the forum" which Meg is thinking of renaming as "The Flirting thread"
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

22-03-2017, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Art stop worrying, All my telling off threads are to keep the men in line.... and boy do they need it!
Now, please cheer up or I will be forced to phone you later and bore you with my thread about "Friends on the forum" which Meg is thinking of renaming as "The Flirting thread"
Twink, l think Meg should rename it ...The Xrated Thread!
When l read you usually go around knickerless, l was thinking what would Foxy do if you twisted your ankle on the moors?
I had visions of him having to give you a piggy back or a lift on his shoulders?!! Eeeeek!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2017, 12:31 PM

Don't now about venomous threads ... it is quieter on here now so I suppose less threads means the ones that are posted on become more active?

When I've peeped in there seems to be a lot of pillow fights. Been shy meself and a pacifist I keep out of trying to train the chaps.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top