Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 06:23 PM

Trump

Couldn't find the Trump thread
Watched a docu on him last night which was on the 26th
Did you see it ?
He really believes he is all powerful - struggles putting a sentence together though
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 06:46 PM

Re: Trump

Think he is going to win though.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 07:21 PM

I saw a bit of it Patsy, he had dark hair when he was a younger man now it turned blond not grey, hows that? I had jet black hair when I was younger now I'm stone grey? was it in his DNA to turn blond when he got old? I can't figure that out, I'm totally baffled.

All I can say about that fella is God help the World if he gets the job.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I saw a bit of it Patsy, he had dark hair when he was a younger man now it turned blond not grey, hows that? I had jet black hair when I was younger now I'm stone grey? was it in his DNA to turn blond when he got old? I can't figure that out, I'm totally baffled.
All I can say about that fella is God help the World if he gets the job.
He's all powerful Jem

My words exactly though - God help us
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 07:55 PM

I saw most of it and it merely confirmed how flabbergasted I am that he seems to have so many supporters in the election process. I am not a fan of Hilary Clinton, but at least if the final race is between her and Trump I am fairly confident that she would win. I wouldn't trust her further than I could kick her, but she does have some intelligence and experience.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 08:32 PM

What a choice though, Trump or Hilary Clinton ??!!! Will we fare much better when our turn rolls around. Think I'd abstain whichever country I was in.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

01-02-2016, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
I saw most of it and it merely confirmed how flabbergasted I am that he seems to have so many supporters in the election process. I am not a fan of Hilary Clinton, but at least if the final race is between her and Trump I am fairly confident that she would win. I wouldn't trust her further than I could kick her, but she does have some intelligence and experience.
Right now I'll take her against him - I feel me palpitations going on, I'm worried money 'can' buy power, he's done alright so far
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 09:38 PM

Hi

The Americans will elect who promises them the most.

No different to us really.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

the americans will elect who promises them the most.

No different to us really.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 10:22 PM

People like Trump come along because of the state of the world these days, and conventional politicians just don't seem to have the answers. Same over here.

Refer to my signature below.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top