Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 05:53 PM

Prince Harry

Just seen on the screen in the pub that his biography has been released, he has not lived long enough to have a biography surely?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 05:57 PM

Re: Prince Harry

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Just seen on the screen in the pub that his biography has been released, he has not lived long enough to have a biography surely?
Just another moneymaker for someone As much as I like Harry I won't bother buying it.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 06:25 PM

Me neither, am not a fan of the Royals....
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:39 PM

I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
I went to the best schools but I wasnt that bright.
I was in the Army for a short while.
Other than that Ive never had a proper job.
I dont need to work and I dont need a mortgage.
I have no financial worries.
I am soon to be married to a mixed race divorcee which is a first for my family.
My fiancee and I pretend to be concerned about poor people, the unemployed and the homeless. In fact my fiancee was photgraphed carrying a bag with “make poverty history”.
If we REALLY cared we would give all the money we are spending on a massive wedding to the poor.
The End
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:47 PM

Ah this week's Prince Hewitt thread!

But I agree, he's still an oik. Never worked a day in his life and never will.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
I am soon to be married to a mixed race divorcee which is a first for my family.
My fiancee and I pretend to be concerned about poor people, the unemployed and the homeless. In fact my fiancee was photgraphed carrying a bag with “make poverty history”.
If we REALLY cared we would give all the money we are spending on a massive wedding to the poor.
The End
Brilliant post!!
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:00 PM

I wont buy it.Why do some people dislike the royals so much,?William& kate ,Harry & Meghan are just like any other couples,to be allowed to enjoy a family life quietly , but everything they do is scrutinised /criticised. I did see a programme on tele the other night about Harry,He may have a priveleged life b,ut it has not been easy for him,he has had his share of sadness.He lost his Mother ,who he adored, at an early age,he was forced to give up the army,which he really enjoyed,his earlier girl friend broke from him because she couldnt stand the publicity. Everything he does is scrutinised,he has no privacy,There are several Millionaires who have just as much a priveleged life ,but hey are not as much criticisied.Why just the royals,they do a lot for the country
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:36 PM

The End
Brilliant Flowerpower
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:45 PM

The End
Would it be overkill to stress that a biography generally lists the highest achievements ?

Loved it. Very funny.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:46 PM

The End
Sounds like jealousy to me..................and I am no royalist.............. believe me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top