Join for free
Page 139 of 190 « First < 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 10:39 AM

Re: Bob's Bits.

Thanks for your support Spitty...
Although when I read it again I wondered if you meant pushing me around in the wheelchair! You're right Gumbud, Mrs Fox is something else isn't she....
I'll send her over to Aus and you can have her for a week, that's about as long as it would take for you to beg me to take her back, after she's moved all of your stuff and you can't find a thing... Or the OCD, she's already worn three vacuum cleaners out, and all the cupboards are chock' O' Block' with cleaning stuff. Sit too long and you'll have a brush up your ****. She gives a whole new meaning to 'Wash and Brush up'....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks for your support Spitty...
Although when I read it again I wondered if you meant pushing me around in the wheelchair! You're right Gumbud, Mrs Fox is something else isn't she....
I'll send her over to Aus and you can have her for a week, that's about as long as it would take for you to beg me to take her back, after she's moved all of your stuff and you can't find a thing... Or the OCD, she's already worn three vacuum cleaners out, and all the cupboards are chock' O' Block' with cleaning stuff. Sit too long and you'll have a brush up your ****. She gives a whole new meaning to 'Wash and Brush up'....
yes I do understand OGF but putting up with a running fanatic even when on holidays is a bit too much to put up with surely - OR were the holidays that you provided such lovely photos of so boring that you had to keep running away from her and just get post cards of the photos??

perhaps OGF you've psychologically been running away from your marriage all along?? - just saying?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
yes I do understand OGF but putting up with a running fanatic even when on holidays is a bit too much to put up with surely - OR were the holidays that you provided such lovely photos of so boring that you had to keep running away from her and just get post cards of the photos??

perhaps OGF you've psychologically been running away from your marriage all along?? - just saying?
Seriously Gumbud, there are two Mrs Foxes.....One is the loving, caring, humorous, playful girl that I married and still love dearly..... And the other, is the obsessive cleanaholic and argumentative bully that I didn't..... But you know what? I'll always be there for her whatever gets in the way.....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:13 PM

Seriously Gumbud, there are two Mrs Foxes.....One is the loving, caring, humorous, playful girl that I married and still love dearly..... And the other, is the obsessive cleanaholic and argumentative bully that I didn't..... But you know what? I'll always be there for her whatever gets in the way.....
Well you did marry her for better or for worse Foxy, so it is important that you see both sides.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:22 PM

ya know OGF I've met quite a few like that - charming one minute and then a screaming she devil the next - but didn't ya get the option to hire out first?? OR was she so clever she had ya hoodwinked from the start? Tell me OGF when did you running career start - like how soon after the marriage ceremony - or was it down the aisle??
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
knackered nosebag! I do like that one - I do like her style -please give her my condolences for wot she has to suffer most hubbies would do all she wants without bleating so much about it. do watch out for those yank ladies they do like down trodden guys - "Herbie put another snagger on the barbie doll"

where do you find them OGF - were ya stiff upper lip or stiff upper spine for that matter.
When you have to look up the words (snagger) on an internet goose chase, it kinda looses the barb...or the barbie...or the Barbie as the case may be.

Knoweth this: we Americans speak English only as a second language...

...though it is a shame we don't have a first.

Now as for the guys...I would respond but I have to throw the one I have locked up in the root cellar doing laundry a slice of bread. Actually, it's a holiday so I think I'll give him two...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 08:15 PM

Just seen a pic of your new kitchen pop up on the home page, Bob. Looks really nice. Good job done there bud
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

29-05-2018, 11:11 AM

Sorry Floydy, I haven't posted any pictures of the new kitchen yet, we're still waiting for worktops and the flooring....
They must have been pictures of the old kitchen you saw....
Although I must agree, it still looks good on photos, but if you were here you would see all the dodgy waterlogged chipboard.....

There's not been much happening at Foxy's place just lately. A few electrical jobs to tidy up and some filling here and there. All the cupboards and white goods have been installed, but no hob or sink yet until the granite worktops arrive sometime this week.

The kitchen can be found in three locations at present, and it's making it very difficult to do the most simple of food preparation. Canned food, cutlery and crockery stored in back bedroom, Fridge, Freezer, kettle, washing machine (now fully functional) and camping gaz hob in kitchen, Sink and water supply in bathroom. Teatowel and dish cloth, no fixed abode!...

Summary......Bloody nightmare!....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 11:27 AM

I read that yesterday Foxy, looked at your profile, and thought where are they??? At least now I know I am not going mad.
You said you would post the pics when all is finished.

I can imagine your chaos, been there got the Teeshirt. You will both be pleased when it is all finished. x
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

29-05-2018, 04:08 PM

there he goes again the loneliness of the long distance runner!!

pick those feet up laddie - ya slackin again!! maybe running with a paint tin in each hand would help [full that is!]?

I just can never get over those lilly white legs!!

pendent opera interrupta

Page 139 of 190 « First < 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top