Join for free
Page 7 of 20 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 06:47 AM

Re: My Mups

I am happy to hear that Mups is improving....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I am happy to hear that Mups is improving....

Thank you Blue.
It is hard to believe there is anything wrong with her at the mo. She has been feeding well, and doing things her own funny way, as she always does.
I am not entirely happy with her breathing when she's asleep, but that may be unrelated to what he's looking for.

I have got to fast her after 8pm this evening, then tomorrow morning get a urine sample quickly, then whizz off to have her there for 9.10 am.
I know she will worry when she sees me walking away without her, and likewise, it always upsets me driving back home with an empty seat next to me in the car.

Will post an update tomorrow.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 02:23 PM

I'll be watching for your update...my fingers are crossed...
I know how you feel. I cry when my pets have to go in and I have to come back without them. It is terrible...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you Blue.
It is hard to believe there is anything wrong with her at the mo. She has been feeding well, and doing things her own funny way, as she always does.
I am not entirely happy with her breathing when she's asleep, but that may be unrelated to what he's looking for.

I have got to fast her after 8pm this evening, then tomorrow morning get a urine sample quickly, then whizz off to have her there for 9.10 am.
I know she will worry when she sees me walking away without her, and likewise, it always upsets me driving back home with an empty seat next to me in the car.

Will post an update tomorrow.
Good luck Mups #1 and Mups #2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 06:39 PM

I hope all goes well for you and little Mups tomorrow, Mups.

Will be thinking of you both...
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 07:18 PM

Good luck for tomorrow for you and your darling little Mups x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 10:15 PM

Thank you my friends.

We are all ready.
She's her breakfast packed all ready to take with her, and got her wee pot ready to fill before she goes and I gave her a good brush and trim this afternoon to make her look a pretty girl.

I know I'm always banging on about my very special vet aren't I, but here is yet another example of his dedication to his patients.
My phone went just before 9 o/clock tonight and I nearly didn't pick it up because it showed the number was being witheld.
Anyhow, I did, and it was my vet - on a bank holiday Monday at 9 o/clock at night! Does that man never rest?

He just phoned to say he was likely to be very busy in the morning after his holiday, and wouldn't have a lot of spare time to talk, so if there was anything I was worried about did I want to discuss it now, incase he can't spend long with me when I leave her tomorrow.

That man is unbelievable and I luv him to bits, I really do.
How extraordinarily kind some people are.
I know she will be in good hands.

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 01:30 AM

Hope it all goes well Mups
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 08:29 AM

I wish you both the best of outcomes.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 08:38 AM

Good Luck Mups and furry Mups!

Page 7 of 20 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top