Join for free
Page 107 of 370 « First < 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 06:08 PM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry to hear there is a problem Floydy, I hope you can resolve it soon.
We'd miss ya.
Hi Mups.
Time will tell. I'm not sure it's still up to me to decide or if I want to anymore tbh.
If I'm still here tomorrow then things may have been sorted.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 06:26 PM

Floydy I'm stalking you!!

Take a tip from me... don't quit - you're not a quitter, no sir!
You're a man of steel!

Avoid the threads that you hate, and stick with the ones like this one that do you lots of good and help you to stay sane in a crazy old world.

Your input is very much valued by lots of posters, don't let one or two (or even three!) spoil things for you.
If they get their kicks posting what they post, then let them.
You needn't agree or disagree, just avoid.

Forums evolve all the time...the rateable value of this one reached an all time low recently, but if folks like you bail out it'll sink into the cyber swamp for sure.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

You're a man of steel!

Avoid the threads that you hate, and stick with the ones like this one that do you lots of good and help you to stay sane in a crazy old world.

Your input is very much valued by lots of posters, don't let one or two (or even three!) spoil things for you.

Forums evolve all the time...the rateable value of this one reached an all time low recently, but if folks like you bail out it'll sink into the cyber swamp for sure.
Yer, what she said Floydy....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
....Your posts make me look forward to coming on here each day. And I think that there are only a few of us with the same mindset. Some of the visitors show promise but then don't return, you know who you are Cinders, Ruthio and Rhian. I hope they don't think that we are too elite. We welcome everyone whatever their level of fitness. I hope members don't think that they have to be fit or active to contribute on this thread.
Such a good point OGF! Remind me to post some videos here of my running, surfing and other athletic disasters . As I am as clumsy as a big-footed puppy.
I have nothing on anyone and hope that no one ever, ever...ever thinks that I have some notion that I'm in any way, shape or form better than anyone else here. Besides there is no such thing as better at our ages unless it's in relation to the person in the mirror.

When someone else posts on this thread it's like a breath of fresh air saving mostly Bob and Floydy from my mundane accounts
I know and am in awe of the swimmers on this forum and would love to hear more from them...and I am ever impressed with how Swimfeeders is figthing his way back to health and feeling strong. While we might think that this thread is about the body...it's really about the mind.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 08:03 PM

You're a man of steel!

Yer, what she said Floydy....
Good posts both....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

04-02-2018, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
While we might think that this thread is about the body...it's really about the mind.
So true, Surfermom, so true
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Just back from looking after the pretendies whilst Mum went Disco Spinning.

We had to do press ups, all 3 of us, a new game they had thought of.

Apparently the loser buys cans of Coke and crisps for the winners.

I got well caught out on that one.

I am absolutely shattered and got beat three times by the both of them.

Now you see, just when I was writing that there is no competition on this thread...and certainly no losers...

Along comes swimfeeders to show us that his little ones would make mincemeat of all of us .

This is why it is so very, very important that we keep those little ones off this forum .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 08:39 PM

Hahaha Surfermom, before I read your post I was thinking 'Hotel California' myself.
Floydy, don't leave us, you put so much into your posts...

Some of the visitors show promise but then don't return, you know who you are Cinders, Ruthio and Rhian. I hope they don't think that we are too elite. We welcome everyone whatever their level of fitness. I hope members don't think that they have to be fit or active to contribute on this thread.
I know I've been absent on here for a while but I've got a good excuse!
The dog ate my homework!

No! I've undergone another piece of flipping surgery to my silly skin, this time on my ugly mug, and so I won't be able to swim again until I'm all healed up (and it gets a bit warmer brrrrrrr!)
Then I shall renew my intention to swim regularly. Promise.

Meanwhile there's a hoolahoop in the garage, and a mini trampoline, and a skipping rope!
So there's really no excuse...I know I know
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2018, 10:25 PM

I know I've been absent on here for a while but I've got a good excuse!
The dog ate my homework!

No! I've undergone another piece of flipping surgery to my silly skin, this time on my ugly mug, and so I won't be able to swim again until I'm all healed up (and it gets a bit warmer brrrrrrr!)
Then I shall renew my intention to swim regularly. Promise.

Meanwhile there's a hoolahoop in the garage, and a mini trampoline, and a skipping rope!
So there's really no excuse...I know I know
I'm looking forward to reports of your pursuits and progress Ruthio...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

04-02-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Now you see, just when I was writing that there is no competition on this thread...and certainly no losers...

Along comes swimfeeders to show us that his little ones would make mincemeat of all of us .

This is why it is so very, very important that we keep those little ones off this forum .
Swimfeeders sets an example for us all to follow, determination in bucket loads.....

Page 107 of 370 « First < 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top