Join for free
Page 40 of 42 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 02:53 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That is what debate is for Julie! The best place for rude things, on this forum, is the "Men's Corner" thread
Nothing rude on Mens Corner, a nice place for the chaps to escape and view the difference between the sexes.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Nothing rude on Mens Corner, a nice place for the chaps to escape and view the difference between the sexes.

Wise man.

Anyway, looking at those eyes it would probably turn into Eugenie!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 03:10 PM

Based on the latest news, do readers believe that UKIP as a Party is now dead?
It’s only policies were Brexit, achieved, and immigration,
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 03:19 PM

Has anyone checked its pulse?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 03:21 PM

It still seems to be twitching
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Based on the latest news, do readers believe that UKIP as a Party is now dead?
It’s only policies were Brexit, achieved, and immigration,
Yes, UKIP was formed primarily to bring about Brexit.

Yes, it has achieved that - perhaps!

On that basis, it may well be 'dead' but the way Theresa the Appeaser is going about things, the return of UKIP might well be necessary.

The situation at present, as I see it, is that there is necessarily a lot of distrust of, and disappointment in, the Conservatives due to the way they are handling Brexit. At the same time, Compo and the Loony Party need no further description.

I am sure that there are many people, perhaps even a majority of those who voted for Brexit, who are not happy with the way things are going. These are the people who may well decide that the only political party who would support their needs and wishes could be a reformed UKIP.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

22-01-2018, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, UKIP was formed primarily to bring about Brexit.

Yes, it has achieved that - perhaps!

On that basis, it may well be 'dead' but the way Theresa the Appeaser is going about things, the return of UKIP might well be necessary.

The situation at present, as I see it, is that there is necessarily a lot of distrust of, and disappointment in, the Conservatives due to the way they are handling Brexit. At the same time, Compo and the Loony Party need no further description.

I am sure that there are many people, perhaps even a majority of those who voted for Brexit, who are not happy with the way things are going. These are the people who may well decide that the only political party who would support their needs and wishes could be a reformed UKIP.
Good post which I tend to agree with, but, if UKIP go, there is no way to make a protest vote. There is no alternative party to hold the government to account on Brexit. The status quo resumes, we will talk about immigration, the NHS and Foreign Aid and that is all. Nothing will be done.
We need a third party, the LimpDims have disappeared into the undergrowth of obscurity, to be honest without googling I wouldn’t know who their party leader is.
I haven’t bothered mentioning Compo and Momentum, life is too short they are non-runners.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

22-01-2018, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Good post which I tend to agree with, but, if UKIP go, there is no way to make a protest vote. There is no alternative party to hold the government to account on Brexit. The status quo resumes, we will talk about immigration, the NHS and Foreign Aid and that is all. Nothing will be done.
We need a third party, the LimpDims have disappeared into the undergrowth of obscurity, to be honest without googling I wouldn’t know who their party leader is.
Yes indeed. We do need a third party for those very reasons, and UKIP would be far better than the Limp Dems.

When Labour has finally metamorphosed into Momentum who knows, UKIP might become the second party. It all depends on how well it is run.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

22-01-2018, 04:59 PM

Maybe Nigel will will do another Lazarus?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 05:01 PM

I would prefer him to do an OOzlem.

Page 40 of 42 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top