Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:59 PM

Re: The new passports (Post-Brexit)

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Oh gawd, here we go again, same old trite, predictable soundbites...... 70 years ago, the war....blah, blah, blah.

The key is in the 70 years ago part, things have moved on, countries co-operating with each other to make things better is progress, shame the old fart Brexiteers want to stop it and take us back to some fictional 1940s Utopia that never existed.

Yes, you really are.

What an objectionable little twonk you really are.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
What an objectionable little twonk you really are.
Hear hear.

I have resolved not to interact with her in future. She is a waste of time and effort.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 10:56 AM

Returning to the topic for a moment there is an interesting article here by Richard Tice in the Telegraph yesterday which might shed some light on the Governments possible decision to ditch De La Rue.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...-protest-much/
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Returning to the topic for a moment there is an interesting article here by Richard Tice in the Telegraph yesterday which might shed some light on the Governments possible decision to ditch De La Rue.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...-protest-much/
I wonder whether the French would honour the 'free markets' procedure in the same way.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I wonder whether the French would honour the 'free markets' procedure in the same way.
Hi

If a Government has it's own Printing Office there is no need to Tender.

We sold ours, more fool us.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. I'm not saying its right although I think that the government could hardly behave differently. If you make a lot of noise about Global free trade, you can hardly start to complain if it bites your bum.
The principle is sound but every country would have to participate, not just one or two.

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top