Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 08:59 PM

My Week.

Hi

A day off today, it being Bank Holiday.

Tomorrow, Practice Nurse 10.50 am.

Hospital Transport at 11.30 am.

Wednesday, PTSD Treatment,2 pm.

Thursday, Blood Test, 9 am, eye swab noon.

Friday, Transport arriving 10 am for Checkup, hope to be home for 1 ish, but who knows?

The following week is much the same, but a full day due on Tuesday, must be ready for Hospital Transport at 7.30 am

I absolutely detest being ill, life is too short for that.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 09:49 PM

Re: My Week.

I'm sorry swimmy, all that is taking up much of your precious time, just try to enjoy the free time when you aren't visiting hospital, doctors and clinics doing things that you love to do.

Good luck with all your appointments.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 09:59 PM

It's all for your own good Swimmy and I hope all the appointments go well for you...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 10:02 PM

Best of luck Swims ... sounds like a bit of an obstacle course come marathon endurance test.

Hang onto the thought that it'll be worth it in the end. .. and in the meantime, you've still got us
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 10:15 PM

I can tell by the way I am reading you find all this hard. you got to stay positive as it helps the body and don't go against all the appointments treatments etc. I no that's easy for us to say and may sound patronising but it is a fact.

thoughts and prayers with you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Best of luck Swims ... sounds like a bit of an obstacle course come marathon endurance test.

Hang onto the thought that it'll be worth it in the end. .. and in the meantime, you've still got us
Hi

It is the visit to Stoke which gets me.

I hate that Hospital.

Always a different Doctor who has never read my notes.

There is no way my left leg can ever be repaired, there is no way they can ever remove all the shrapnel from other parts of me.

They invariably prescribe Warfarin, which does not work with me, they invariably prescribe Statins , which I have a class reaction to.

I can manage my clotting on my own, thank you very much, not had a problem for the last decade.

They are somewhat surprised when I ask them where the word Warfarin comes from.

They have no idea.

They are also surprised when I tell them that I was Co Author on the effects of Vitamin K on Warfarin.

They can Naff off.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

They are also surprised when I tell them that I was Co Author on the effects of Vitamin K on Warfarin.
Well done you, Swimmy. Is this available to read?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Yes I would like to read that too! I have always had a keen interest in how our bodies use vitamins and minerals and the effect of pharmaceuticals on the body.

In the meantime Swimmy, be glad that you are a human and can get all this free healthcare. With all the health problems you post on here, I expect a vet would be wanting to put you down if you were an animal.
Try to be more positive about your healthcare, because it is your best chance of survival.... and positive thinking really does improve your condition!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

08-05-2018, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hi

It must be somewhere.

It is over 40 years ago.

The effect of Vitamin K on the reproductive cycle of
Rattus Norvegicus.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:03 AM

Oh dear Swimmy, not very good.

Good luck with today at the Hospital.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top