Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 09:39 PM

New Alistair McGowan TV Impression Show

Starts tonight (Thursday) on Sky at 10pm (in the unlikely evet anyone on here is interested):

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/20...t-wasnt-on-tv/
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 10:41 PM

Re: New Alistair McGowan TV Impression Show

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Starts tonight (Thursday) on Sky at 10pm (in the unlikely evet anyone on here is interested):

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/20...t-wasnt-on-tv/
I don't have sky wouldn't waste my hard earned money.....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 11:22 PM

Can't see me watching him, he's..... er.... what's the word. Oh aye. Shite. He's like Mike Yarwood, man of a thousand voices, each one the same.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Can't see me watching him, he's..... er.... what's the word. Oh aye. Shite. He's like Mike Yarwood, man of a thousand voices, each one the same.

The adverts are good though.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 10:22 AM

I watched some of it, l laughed at the Piers Morgan one and the Meghan and Harry one.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't have sky wouldn't waste my hard earned money.....

I was expecting my heads-up to fall on stony ground, yet again, on here. Whatever channel it was on.
Gravitas
North England

18-05-2018, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

There is clearly something badly wrong with your hearing.

Best to get it checked out, pronto.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 12:37 PM

Whenever I see him on TV I am always reminded of a very successful episode in the ‘Who do you think you are’ series. His part Indian ancestry is well documented and they found some actual Anglo Indian relatives to appear in the programme. When you know about this strain it is easy to see it reflected in his features. Without that knowledge it isn’t that obvious.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
There is clearly something badly wrong with your hearing.

Best to get it checked out, pronto.
Au Contriare, my aural acuity is finely honed to detect subtleties and nuances in voices both natural and imitations. Contrast this bloke's offerings with those of John Culshaw and there's no comparison.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 03:20 PM

I agree, Culshaw is much better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top