Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 11:43 PM

Duplicitous Labour Whitewash

So, for years the duplicitous Marxist Corbyn has stood by and failed utterly to expel Ken Livingstone from the Labour party for his outright anti-Semitic comments. In doing so he has shown the world that the Looney Labour party IS anti-Semitic and that anti-Semitism runs rife within the party like a seam of ore through rock.

Clearly something had to be done but old Compo just won't expel the guy so now Livingstone has "resigned" of his own accord.

Nobody is fooled by this move I am sure. Clearly, imo, a move to try and make life easy for Corbyn .

Meanwhile old Jezbollah Corbyn has continued to try and put Martha Osamor into the House of Lords, the woman who defended Livingstone.

Looney Labour is an absolute disgrace.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2018, 06:18 AM

Re: Duplicitous Labour Whitewash

Hi

I am so pleased that Livingstone has gone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2018, 07:39 AM

Maybe he should have resigned two years ago at the start of his suspension.... he has said it doesn't meant he won't reapply to join in the future, right now leaving.means he can campaign for his pal Jeremy...I think his resignation might mean we see a lot more of him
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2018, 10:38 AM

Can't imagine the populous will be fooled by this nonsense.

Jezzer has repeatedly sat on his thumbs with the entire anti-Semitism problem in the Looney party. He very clearly doesn't care one jot about it, even when it involved the most prolific party members.

Totally duplicitous, total hypocrite.

Unelectable
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2018, 11:02 PM

Poor old red Ken. I quite liked him in the early days when he created cheap fares and stopped lorries going through London but I had no idea then that he was anti semitic.

Oh what a mess the Labour party is in.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top