Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 02:12 PM

Proof that Corbyn will always side against Britain

The latest proof that Corbyn will always side against Britain

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/op...tain-1-8509701

"Jeremy Corbyn, the man who has not been able to bring himself to condemn specifically the terrorism of the IRA, will be in Belfast today and is fuelling support for Irish unity."

"he has in effect thrown his weight behind the holding of a border poll, just as the SDLP and Sinn Fein want"

"The Irish government has put its weight behind SF demands. Now Mr Corbyn echoes the same. What a coincidence.

His latest remarks provide further evidence that this man is, just as his critics say, someone who will always side with those who work fiercely against British interests."
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 03:19 PM

Re: Proof that Corbyn will always side against Britain

You have never met the man but you see fit to blacken his name with propaganda and lies at every opportunity. You are an absolute disgrace and not fit to lick his boots.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 04:31 PM

"he has in effect thrown his weight behind the holding of a border poll, just as the SDLP and Sinn Fein want"

I too want that!!!

I was in the audience when Tony Benn invited Martin McGuiness and Gerry Adams to a meeting held in rooms inside the Palace of Westminster many years ago and at the end of the meeting got to personally meet and shake hands with both of them.

I have participated in marches and demonstrations in support of a 'united' Ireland and continue to do so.

I was in Northern Ireland recently campaigning in support of a Sinn Fein Member to win a seat in Westminster Parliament.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

I too want that!!!

I was in the audience when Tony Benn invited Martin McGuiness and Gerry Adams to a meeting held in rooms inside the Palace of Westminster many years ago and at the end of the meeting got to personally meet and shake hands with both of them.

I have participated in marches and demonstrations in support of a 'united' Ireland and continue to do so.

I was in Northern Ireland recently campaigning in support of a Sinn Fein Member to win a seat in Westminster Parliament.
But your mate Purwell just said it's all lies and propaganda....
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
But your mate Purwell just said it's all lies and propaganda....
You believe it though don't you?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:30 PM

Looks like old Jezbollah Corbyn failed to impress in Ireland, failing as ever to condemn the actions of the IRA, murdering people for political gain.

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/fa...ists-1-8510725

Failure to condemn IRA shows Corbyn not worthy of support

"Unionists have slammed Jeremy Corbyn for failing to condemn the IRA’s campaign of violence during his visit to Belfast yesterday."

"DUP MP Sammy Wilson said: “He has had the opportunity to distance himself from the murderous cause which he gave support to in previous times.

“However, he has not even tried to avail himself of the opportunity and in doing so, proven himself unworthy of a vote anywhere in the United Kingdom."

"“Jeremy Corbyn’s visit confirms what many people already thought about him. His support for the break-up of the United Kingdom and refusal to engage with victims of republican terrorism come as little surprise. Neither would his desire to keep Northern Ireland entrapped within the European Union.”
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You believe it though don't you?
So does your mate Joe apparently....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:45 PM

You have never met the man but you see fit to blacken his name with propaganda and lies at every opportunity. You are an absolute disgrace and not fit to lick his boots.
I doubt you've met him, but you still give him the virtual butt kiss!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

I too want that!!!

Which makes you a rather disgusting individual.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:48 PM

We're learning quickly from the Left after watching you and Joe besmirch Conservative politicans. Bit like winging after being called an idiot when you and Joe call people, especially far worse. Seem the Left just have thinner skins.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top