Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:27 PM

Compliments

What is the best or biggest compliment you have ever been given?
Yes, you can funny on this thread also.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:29 PM

Re: Compliments

Hi

You fart less than any other man I have known.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Was that a big compliment?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Was that a big compliment?
Hi

I suppose so.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 07:34 PM

And of course you know why they smell? it is for the benefit of those who didn't hear it
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

24-05-2018, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
And of course you know why they smell? it is for the benefit of those who didn't hear it
Is that a compliment you rascal?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 08:56 PM

I was out with my toddler grandson and he ran from my reach in a shopping centre (no cars)

A man caught hold of him & said 'Go back to mummy' I didn't tell him I was the granny!! This happened a lot of times but I was only 39 when my first grandchild was born so it's not unusual really.

However it gave me a boost!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I was out with my toddler grandson and he ran from my reach in a shopping centre (no cars)

A man caught hold of him & said 'Go back to mummy' I didn't tell him I was the granny!! This happened a lot of times but I was only 39 when my first grandchild was born so it's not unusual really.

However it gave me a boost!

Ooh what nice man, Carol.
Yes that would have given me a boost too.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 09:37 PM

I'm not sure what's the biggest compliment, at this age getting a second look from a male stranger feels like a big compliment! But what has made me really feel complimented is when I didn't feel like joining friends a few times recently because of health or other issues and being told by different people on different occasions that it's not the same without me and that I was very much missed That feels like a valued compliment, especially when you are feeling down about yourself. You sometimes feel like you don't make much difference to others in your life, but then you realise that you are really important to those who appreciate you.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

thats nowt, they told me on the rare occasion I fart that they smell of roses!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top