Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:00 PM

Re: Watching but not posting

ps: but don't they call it democracy or something like that OR maybe "I'm not gonna vote this election"??
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
You're not twanging that Gstring
It's loose, so now a G flat.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:04 PM

Don't worry about it Floydy.
I admit sometimes I observe but say nowt.

It's a bit like a group of people having a conversation (or argument), you can listen to what's going on, but you don't have to barge in and add your two penny'th every time do you?

Sometimes you can learn a lot about people by listening or reading what they think and their views on things, without having to keep butting in.

I sometimes post if I have something to say that matters to me, but some can post even if they don't know what they're talking about, or just to goad others even.

That's what I think anyway.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:21 PM

Very often I read but don't think I've got anything to contribute.

Other times I'm just not very interested in what I've read.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:25 PM

I look at threads, just glance sometimes, to catch up on what's going on, but haven't got the time or anything worth adding to the conversation. It doesn't mean I'm not interested in the thread or what other's have to say.

I was visiting your thread Floydy, now and then, and enjoying it but, I'm not very knowledgeable about bands and couldn't keep saying "I like that" all the time, it sounds daft. So I just listened to some of the music, sorry

Perhaps we do need a "like button".
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:31 PM

I think some just prefer to stay in the wings Floydy I don't think it's any slight on a post really mate. Xxx
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I look at threads, just glance sometimes, to catch up on what's going on, but haven't got the time or anything worth adding to the conversation. It doesn't mean I'm not interested in the thread or what other's have to say.

I was visiting your thread Floydy, now and then, and enjoying it but, I'm not very knowledgeable about bands and couldn't keep saying "I like that" all the time, it sounds daft. So I just listened to some of the music, sorry

Perhaps we do need a "like button".
Spot on....a like button is needed
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I think some just prefer to stay in the wings Floydy I don't think it's any slight on a post really mate. Xxx

See Floydy, what did I tell ya.
No reflection on you whatsoever.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:42 PM

I look at the list of new posts and you can tell by the tenor of the titles which are UJ's usual rants so don't post there. Same with the preponderous and high number of threads about Israel and the Jewish situation which the same points are repeated ad nauseam.

Take a quick look at the headings then usually go to Mr. Magoo's Punch thread and the fun section for a bit of light relief, then through the topics on general chat.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Spot on....a like button is needed
I totally agree on that.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top