Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Bayardicus
Australia
Bayardicus is male  Bayardicus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 12:34 PM

Re: Watching but not posting

Antrim...? How interesting. My father hailed from there. Born just outside of Larne....
Bayardicus
Australia
Bayardicus is male  Bayardicus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 12:36 PM

Mind you...That was a whole life time ago...!! Pretty much.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bayardicus ->
...People continue to be very self conscious. They are mortally afraid of saying something which makes them look like an idiot...!!

Nah yer wrong there cos too many people type idiotic things .

(Bet I wasn't the only one thinking that either)
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 12:37 PM

...People continue to be very self conscious. They are mortally afraid of saying something which makes them look like an idiot...!!
There is always someone ready to try to take someone else down over something or another.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 12:45 PM

Antrim...? How interesting. My father hailed from there. Born just outside of Larne....

Waves across the miles

My little sister is in Perth so it is a small world
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 01:42 PM

I'm not at all self conscious, or afraid, I'm just fed up with certain members who delight in having a go at things I sometimes post. My health these days is not all that great and I can do without all the nasty, uncalled for, catty remarks that get thrown at you if you post something they don't agree with. At one time I'd have a go back....Now I can't be bothered and ignore them. Also I only post if I have something to add to the conversation, not just to be seen..
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 02:08 PM

That’s really sad Roxy
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I'm not at all self conscious, or afraid, I'm just fed up with certain members who delight in having a go at things I sometimes post. My health these days is not all that great and I can do without all the nasty, uncalled for, catty remarks that get thrown at you if you post something they don't agree with. At one time I'd have a go back....Now I can't be bothered and ignore them. Also I only post if I have something to add to the conversation, not just to be seen..
I know what you are saying Roxy, I get my share also.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top