Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 10:30 AM

Re: Plastic packing hard to get into...

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I had a light bulb which was sealed into some very hard plastic and no way of entry through the back of the pack.

I had to gingerly cut round it with a knife and was able to extract it without damage.

Why do manufacturers make things so hard? I suppose light bulbs could be fragile but not to the extent of this packaging.
I remember when they came in a corrugated card box.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 11:08 AM

They put a name to all the emotions you go through trying to get into plastic packaging...WRAP RAGE.

Believe me those words do not even scratch the surface of how I feel about the darned idiots who invent these time so called time saving/keep fresh wrapping ideas nor what I would like to do to them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
They put a name to all the emotions you go through trying to get into plastic packaging...WRAP RAGE.

Believe me those words do not even scratch the surface of how I feel about the darned idiots who invent these time so called time saving/keep fresh wrapping ideas nor what I would like to do to them.
My sushi things are very easy to open.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:53 PM

The worst ones are a new toothbrush or razor. Those plastic packets are completely sealed all round and you have to stab the things with a really sharp knife to get into them.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 06:33 PM

Scissors.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top