Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:19 PM

Re: Dog-sitting A Pug

I bet the pug would I always feel sorry for the Snuffy little beggars. .
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I bet the pug would I always feel sorry for the Snuffy little beggars. .
I bet he would Muddy
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:21 PM

Aww, I love pugs with their little squashed noses, it's such a shame about the breathing problems they have, they really are such bundles of fun, character and cuteness. Enjoy that furbaby while you have him/her.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Aww, I love pugs with their little squashed noses, it's such a shame about the breathing problems they have, they really are such bundles of fun, character and cuteness. Enjoy that furbaby while you have him/her.
They are coming back tonight and will be picking him up. I said he could stay an extra night, but they are missing him too, so they want hm in their own bed tonight. Before they get here, I will stick him in my bed, with the covers up to his neck and head on the pillow (with hint,hint,hint on a paper above the piilows)
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:32 PM

Make sure he goes out for a Shite first.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Make sure he goes out for a Shite first.
you are so bad but that made me laugh out loud, lol
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I think Pugs find people singing to them quite entertaining, more so if you play a guitar or piano accordion as well. I tried dancing for our daughter's Pug but it seemed unimpressed.
should have stripteased - always works for me - but I relax and my pug stripteases!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Roxy, there is one lady who lives alone and she is a block away from me. She is very disabled so I kow that dog isn't getting any exercise. He is such a tiny little guy. I think I will ask her if she would like me to walk him each day once or twice. I think she might appreciate it.
Yes that's an excellent idea, but if he's tiny he may not need too much exercise, so once a day may be best to start with, and see how it goes..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top