Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 11:50 PM

Men in Frocks

We see lots more men now wearing female attire and makeup, out with their wife’s. who are proud of them and take them shopping for outfits.
They look very happy in their frocks and makeup, although they do have problems with High Heels with their muscular calves
And why shouldn’t men were frocks if they want to? After all, women have been wearing trousers and getting their hair cut very short for ages.

Did not the Roman Soldiers conquer Gran Britannia dressed only in their Togas and leather thong
Sandals laced round their shapely legs? It must have been considerably warmer in that era.
Grayson Perry, well known Artist, and Pottery maker, Author, happily married to Phillipa, often wears pretty dresses and bows in his hair went to meet Prince Charles to receive an award, dressed in High Heels lovely dress and ribbons in his hair.

I’m sure lots of men would love to dress up in female attire but are to shy to do so.
Perhaps behind closed doors!

To think this behaviour was once an offence years ago when it was always harmless.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 11:56 PM

Re: Men in Frocks

Ooh, Azure don't get me started on men in togas.
The very essence of Forums in the first instance.
Robbie Willaims is very partial to a nice frock.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 11:58 PM

I'm old fashioned I'm afraid.
I like men to look like men.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm old fashioned I'm afraid.
I like men to look like men.

Mups

They are very Masculine under their frocks!!

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

27-05-2018, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Ooh, Azure don't get me started on men in togas.
The very essence of Forums in the first instance.
Robbie Willaims is very partial to a nice frock.

Sweetie pie

What about those handsome Gladiators?

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Mups

They are very Masculine under their frocks!!

How do you know that?

Anyway, frocks aside, I don't like to see a man wearing make up anyway.

One day, there will be no males and females anymore. We will be a world of hermaphrodites.

Just as a little aside here - if you mate two naturally hornless goats (polled they're called), you will usually produce hermaphrodite kids.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Sweetie pie

What about those handsome Gladiators?

Oh YES, please. Shall I post a pic?
Then again - Mmm would I be able to sleep
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:15 AM

Last time I read a thread like this, a poor soul was suicidel and was posting to be heard and someone dug up old posts of his admitting he liked wearing high heeled boots and used them to belittle him

He never came back to the forum

Men - and women - should be free to wear what they like without being ridiculed. we women fought hard for equality, we should extend that and support men in equality
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

27-05-2018, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by sweetie pie ->
oh yes, please. Shall i post a pic?
Then again - mmm would i be able to sleep
ha! Ha!

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

27-05-2018, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Last time I read a thread like this, a poor soul was suicidel and was posting to be heard and someone dug up old posts of his admitting he liked wearing high heeled boots and used them to belittle him

He never came back to the forum

Men - and women - should be free to wear what they like without being ridiculed. we women fought hard for equality, we should extend that and support men in equality
Missy

I agree. Actors are lucky as they get paid for dressing up as women and they enjoy playing the part of women.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top