Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:31 AM

Re: Men in Frocks

Originally Posted by Azure ->
ha! Ha!

No ha ha about it
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->

No ha ha about it
ponce!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 01:54 AM

We see lots more men now wearing female attire and makeup, out with their wife’s. who are proud of them and take them shopping for outfits.
They look very happy in their frocks and makeup, although they do have problems with High Heels with their muscular calves
And why shouldn’t men were frocks if they want to? After all, women have been wearing trousers and getting their hair cut very short for ages.

Did not the Roman Soldiers conquer Gran Britannia dressed only in their Togas and leather thong
Sandals laced round their shapely legs? It must have been considerably warmer in that era.
Grayson Perry, well known Artist, and Pottery maker, Author, happily married to Phillipa, often wears pretty dresses and bows in his hair went to meet Prince Charles to receive an award, dressed in High Heels lovely dress and ribbons in his hair.

I’m sure lots of men would love to dress up in female attire but are to shy to do so.
Perhaps behind closed doors!

To think this behaviour was once an offence years ago when it was always harmless.
Azure.....I say "go for it". If it makes a man comfy to wear frocks, I wouldn't be the one to say there is anything wrong with it. Look at the Biblical days, men wore gowns and they looked quite handsome....

And, look at the Scots in their kilt. I love it....

I have never seen anyone dressed like this, nor have I seen any man wear make up (I am sure I would take a second look if I saw makeup)....

I had a date with a Professor at the University once, and he carried a leather purse. I felt embarassed at first, then I decided he looked rather nice with that shoulder bag on and we dined in a very nice restaurant and no one took a second look....since then I have seen many men with purses, all the same style, shoulder bags, and usually leather.

Good thread Azure....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 03:29 AM

Have to say there are not many frock and make up wearing men seen walking the streets in Yorkshire...I think that's more of a southern thing :)

I like a kilt though :)
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 05:18 AM

You'd have to be very brave to do it around here.Sydney would be different.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 06:06 AM

I thought that men wearing makeup and dresses was just a passing fashion phase, but I am not sure it is now!
Men used to be strong & masculine, but this new look is making them much ,more feminine.
Ladies seem to be getting more mentally strong and are becoming the one who wears the trousers at home!

It is not all bad though, just think, humans could be evolving to display what we all know, women are the leaders of humanity
I really can't wait till this evolution goes far enough to make men go through childbirth. Women could get them pregnant and while they are home doing the cleaning and child minding,the women could nip to the wine bar and ogle younger, more attractive men. We could come home from work and expect dinner to be on the table, no matter how hard a day the man has had.

There would be no wars , as women have the ability to negotiate and find satisfactory compromises.
Illesses would reduce, because men would learn how to talk about, and get treatment, rather than ignore the symptoms and hope they will disappear ....or even feel that moaning about feeling ill & clutching the TV remote will make them, better.

Come on all you men, get your dresses & makeup on and lets speed up this process.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 07:39 AM

We see lots more men now wearing female attire and makeup, out with their wife’s. who are proud of them and take them shopping for outfits.
We do?????? Where? I live in London and apart from a couple of transgender friends, I've not seen all these cross-dressing men. Even our transgender friends only wear their dresses and makeup when they go "Out Out" (in the words of Micky Flanagan).
I think you've probably been watching too much TV - the media nowadays seem to want to brainwash everyone into thinking that the majority of the world is either gay, bisexual or transgender, and that heterosexuals are a tiny outdated minority. In fact, the latest government research shows that only 1.2% of the UK population identifies as gay and 0.8% as bisexual. Transgender people comprise a further possible 0.5% of the population. So, far from being abnormal historical dinosaurs, heterosexuals still comprise 97.5% of the UK population.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I thought that men wearing makeup and dresses was just a passing fashion phase, but I am not sure it is now!
Men used to be strong & masculine, but this new look is making them much ,more feminine.
Ladies seem to be getting more mentally strong and are becoming the one who wears the trousers at home!

It is not all bad though, just think, humans could be evolving to display what we all know, women are the leaders of humanity
I really can't wait till this evolution goes far enough to make men go through childbirth. Women could get them pregnant and while they are home doing the cleaning and child minding,the women could nip to the wine bar and ogle younger, more attractive men. We could come home from work and expect dinner to be on the table, no matter how hard a day the man has had.

There would be no wars , as women have the ability to negotiate and find satisfactory compromises.
Illesses would reduce, because men would learn how to talk about, and get treatment, rather than ignore the symptoms and hope they will disappear ....or even feel that moaning about feeling ill & clutching the TV remote will make them, better.

Come on all you men, get your dresses & makeup on and lets speed up this process.

Good Post Twink, hahaha
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:03 AM

Oh dear ladies no way will i compromise my wardrobe, string vest, trollys down to my knees, and hair shirt for extra roughness.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:08 AM

I'm not shallow
I love to see a man in a kilt ( as long as he looks like an extra for Outlander)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top