Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:47 AM

Re: Men in Frocks

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Oh dear ladies no way will i compromise my wardrobe, string vest, trollys down to my knees, and hair shirt for extra roughness.
But Nom you looked so fetching in your kilt!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
But Nom you looked so fetching in your kilt!

Doesn't he just, Tess.
And the string vest is a masterpiece to melt any girl's heart.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Doesn't he just, Tess.
And the string vest is a masterpiece to melt any girl's heart.
I've always wondered ..... is it just the one string vest that Nom has?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Well we could buy him another one Mags.....if you are volunteering to wash it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

It was only the one for many years Mags, but we sent him two new ones for his last birthday, so he could change it.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
We do?????? Where? I live in London and apart from a couple of transgender friends, I've not seen all these cross-dressing men. Even our transgender friends only wear their dresses and makeup when they go "Out Out" (in the words of Micky Flanagan).
I think you've probably been watching too much TV - the media nowadays seem to want to brainwash everyone into thinking that the majority of the world is either gay, bisexual or transgender, and that heterosexuals are a tiny outdated minority. In fact, the latest government research shows that only 1.2% of the UK population identifies as gay and 0.8% as bisexual. Transgender people comprise a further possible 0.5% of the population. So, far from being abnormal historical dinosaurs, heterosexuals still comprise 97.5% of the UK population.

I do not watch much TV especially Soaps or Reality programmes.

Living near Bristol City you can see CrossDressers in the Town at the weekend and in the evening with or without their families. They do not draw attention to themselves and nobody bothers them
The majority are happily married with children and have physically demanding jobs
I know one who climbs the mountains in the Lake District U K, but not in his frocks, and another who is Doctor.

Transvestites are different to Transgenders as they do not want to change their sexual orientation, only wear female attire sometimes.

Many only do this at home in private so you will never know how many there are in the UK.

If 2.5 % is not Heterosexual the Uk population is; 64,511000, so that means 1,612775 have other diversions That are quite a large number!!

In all Cities in the UK, you will find they have clubs for transvestites all legally licenced.
Also, many stores now open after hours to cater for them in private.

And Good luck to them
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:51 PM

I can't say I have seen a plethora of men in frocks round my way to be honest, Azure They wouldn't be safe walking the streets!
Perhaps they do in some of the dodgier nightclubs, I dunno.

You wouldn't see me in a dress, I just wouldn't look any good dressed like that I don't think!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I can't say I have seen a plethora of men in frocks round my way to be honest, Azure They wouldn't be safe walking the streets!
Perhaps they do in some of the dodgier nightclubs, I dunno.

You wouldn't see me in a dress, I just wouldn't look any good dressed like that I don't think!
Lots of men wear their wives underwear in secret.
They like the feel of soft silk next to their skin.

oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 01:12 PM

in this day and age men are woman and woman are men and lots in middle. at the end of the day we are all just people.

where is my frock sweetie ?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Lots of men wear their wives underwear in secret.
They like the feel of soft silk next to their skin.

Do they really?! I dare not ask my work colleagues that question.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top