Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:20 PM

Romantic

We've been married a loooong time and I can count on one hand the amount of times my husband has been romantic so I was shocked just now. Here I was in my computer room engrossed in reading OF posts when my husband came out of the bathroom saying 'give us a kiss' I was like eh, whats up with him and when I turned round his face was smothered in shaving cream LOL, he makes up for his unromanticness with his sense of humour, still makes me laugh out loud 41 years down the line!

Is your partner romantic? Would love to hear and really romantic or funny tales of romance.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:26 PM

Re: Romantic

I don't have a partner Lion; but, if I did, I would want a romantic one. i like the love "stuff", LOL LOL. I want to be romanced and hugs and kissed all the time. I like to walk hand-in-hand....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I don't have a partner Lion; but, if I did, I would want a romantic one. i like the love "stuff", LOL LOL. I want to be romanced and hugs and kissed all the time. I like to walk hand-in-hand....
I do sometimes wish my husband was romantic but I still love the bones of him, he makes up for it in every other way, I am in no doubt he loves me but I guess most women would like to be romanced, some men just don't know how. He took me away this weekend for my birthday but then that was MY idea LOL
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I do sometimes wish my husband was romantic but I still love the bones of him, he makes up for it in every other way, I am in no doubt he loves me but I guess most women would like to be romanced, some men just don't know how. He took me away this weekend for my birthday but then that was MY idea LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LION

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:42 PM

Yes, Lion Queen my hubby is romantic and funny.
He always surprises me, he is plotting something now.
I am an incurable romantic, I cry at all the Love films.
He still buys me little fluffy toys too, something that goes back to our teenage years.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

27-05-2018, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LION

oh how lovely, thanks Blue, I'll be 58 tomorrow, still can't quite believe I'm heading on 60 but hey ho, it happens to the best of us lol.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

27-05-2018, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Yes, Lion Queen my hubby is romantic and funny.
He always surprises me, he is plotting something now.
I am an incurable romantic, I cry at all the Love films.
He still buys me little fluffy toys too, something that goes back to our teenage years.
Lucky bugger you
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:49 PM

What is your favourite Romantic film Lion Queen?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:51 PM

We've been married a loooong time and I can count on one hand the amount of times my husband has been romantic so I was shocked just now. Here I was in my computer room engrossed in reading OF posts when my husband came out of the bathroom saying 'give us a kiss' I was like eh, whats up with him and when I turned round his face was smothered in shaving cream LOL, he makes up for his unromanticness with his sense of humour, still makes me laugh out loud 41 years down the line!

Is your partner romantic? Would love to hear and really romantic or funny tales of romance.
Yorkshiremen tend not to show or demonstrate their romantic side but rest assured we do have one. Not in grandiose public demonstrations I grant you but in other ways.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2018, 09:53 PM

What happened to your other Hand?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top