Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 06:01 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

Well - it is Monday again - they do arrive quickly, don't they.
Mondays mean - housework - and the laundry goblins are already lurking in the kitchen. Once I have sorted them out I will head for the bedroom - it is it's turn for a good 'bottoming'.

If I survive all that - I'll see you all later.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 06:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Morning Tabs, don't you know it's a holiday today so the housework inspector won't be checking up on you? Give it a miss and do something you enjoy for a change why don't you, you know you want to really....

Good morning everyone, only one storm yesterday evening here for around ten minutes, just enough to water the garden thanks very much.

We are having our eye tests today, yes I know it's a bank holiday but this is Asda we're talking about... After our test we are visiting a local food and drink festival where we will hopefully grab some barbecued lunch.

Have a good day folks.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 06:49 AM

Good Morning All.
I woke up at 2am this morning and felt so hungry.
Ended up having 2 shredded wheat with Alpro Almond milk and a coffee. Managed to fall asleep again at 4am while listening to a Lee Childs audio book.

No plans for today as I have been out for the past two days so may just sit in the garden with a bucket of hot water and flash cleaning some things. As long as its sunny that is.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 07:02 AM

Good morning all.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon, then its Housework and Dusting for me, then perhaps some weeding in the garden, nothing else planned for today.

Its brilliant sunshine here.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 07:26 AM

Good morning all. I've no particular plans for the day but I'm thinking we may go a run to Chesterfield - the town with the crooked spire ... I'll see if Tony wants to go.
They have a bank holiday Monday market and street entertainment. It has a festival atmosphere.

It's looking a bit overcast at the mo so we'll wait & see what the weather does.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 08:38 AM

Good morning all looking bright and quite warm already.

Getting the bus into town this morning for a wander around, must remember to look out for some birthday cards.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:08 AM

Good morning all. Another sunny day. Nothing planned apart from the usual jobs and I want to get the chocolate cake made before the beef that we were going to have yesterday goes in the oven.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone dull grey and here again and I think it is forecast to stay that way all day.

I want to clean the cooker than I may do some ironing.
Enjoy your day
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:17 AM

Morning all, not sure what we are doing today, it’s a bit cloudy here but hopefully it’ll get out nice, enjoy your day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Morning Tabs, don't you know it's a holiday today so the housework inspector won't be checking up on you? Give it a miss and do something you enjoy for a change why don't you, you know you want to really....

Sounds like a good plan, Barry, I like the way you think!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top