Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 03:53 PM

Re: "Well I Never"

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
That would be safer Tess , you don't want strangers knocking on yer door at night . Asking if you want to make a daisy chain
Hi

Hilarious

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 03:53 PM

Once & only once we went to friends, well not really friends, more like aquaintances, their house to a party, there were lots of people there. We did mingle, but then, almost at the end of the evening the men, except mine put their keys into a dish on the table. We were puzzled & asked why. Then the hostess said you take a key & whoever owns it you go with them for that night. We declined & left soon after.
Can't help feeling if we had taken part, I'd have got someone awful & OH would have got a stunner.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
If that's in Sweden I may be a little late arriving
They don't let me out of school until 3.30pm!
I guess that I'll have to "swing" with the same old crowd then.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
... Can't help feeling if we had taken part, I'd have got someone awful & OH would have got a stunner.
I sincerely hope you gave your husband a better explanation than that!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
I sincerely hope you gave your husband a better explanation than that!
He was as taken aback as I was. We had never dreamed things like that went on, we must have lead very sheltered lives.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

18-03-2016, 05:12 PM

He was as taken aback as I was. We had never dreamed things like that went on, we must have lead very sheltered lives.
It's actually happened to me a couple of times, though not nearly as blatant. Only suggestions: We shared a house with another couple in Berlin during the Cold War. I was with my ex-wife back then. Once, the other guy's wife walked into the kitchen completely nude while I was there cooking. She was wearing a "how about this?" smile. I just carried on cooking. On another occasion it was the other guy who commented to my wife, "I think we should take a bath together". My wife said she was in shock and told him to ****** off. Thing is it was months before she told me about it for fear I'd have confronted him in anger. I thought it was odd that he suddenly started referring to her as my "wife" rather than using her name. I eventually realized that it coincided with the "bath" incident. I think he was trying to say she wasn't "liberated", hence she was "my wife". I guess he didn't realized I didn't have any idea what it was all about. The idiot expected to sleep with my wife and that I'd have no objection!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 05:58 PM

Once & only once we went to friends, well not really friends, more like aquaintances, their house to a party, there were lots of people there. We did mingle, but then, almost at the end of the evening the men, except mine put their keys into a dish on the table. We were puzzled & asked why. Then the hostess said you take a key & whoever owns it you go with them for that night. We declined & left soon after.
Can't help feeling if we had taken part, I'd have got someone awful & OH would have got a stunner.
You missed out big time there Tiffany.
Don't you know that you should try everything you possibly can.
At least once.
And you never know, you just might have become a swinger!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
It's actually happened to me a couple of times, though not nearly as blatant. Only suggestions: We shared a house with another couple in Berlin during the Cold War. I was with my ex-wife back then. Once, the other guy's wife walked into the kitchen completely nude while I was there cooking. She was wearing a "how about this?" smile. I just carried on cooking. On another occasion it was the other guy who commented to my wife, "I think we should take a bath together". My wife said she was in shock and told him to ****** off. Thing is it was months before she told me about it for fear I'd have confronted him in anger. I thought it was odd that he suddenly started referring to her as my "wife" rather than using her name. I eventually realized that it coincided with the "bath" incident. I think he was trying to say she wasn't "liberated", hence she was "my wife". I guess he didn't realized I didn't have any idea what it was all about. The idiot expected to sleep with my wife and that I'd have no objection!

Well at least the bloke was a trier AO.
And God loves them!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
You missed out big time there Tiffany.
Don't you know that you should try everything you possibly can.
At least once.
And you never know, you just might have become a swinger!
What's more Tiffany. ..
You may have got the stunner
And your OH the minger!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

18-03-2016, 06:01 PM

You did Tiffany.
You did!

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top