Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2016, 08:14 PM

Re: Photos of where I live

Having good neighbours is worth a lot ...I know from personal experience how stressful nuisance neighbours can make your life.
Im afraid my neighbours atm on one side of me are trying every last ounce of my patience....the son fixes lawn mowers from the back garden and can be found revving the bloody things several nights a week.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2016, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Having good neighbours is worth a lot ...I know from personal experience how stressful nuisance neighbours can make your life.
Im afraid my neighbours atm on one side of me are trying every last ounce of my patience....the son fixes lawn mowers from the back garden and can be found revving the bloody things several nights a week.
If it's a business does he have permission?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2016, 08:24 PM

If it is classified as residentual property only then the local council should be informed and HMRC (tax man)

Re testing running mowers late at night take video/sound evidence to back up your complaint
Oh by the way the council don't inform who made the complaint
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2016, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
If it's a business does he have permission?
Im not sure Tpin ,the driveway and back garden next door are like steptoes yard...full of old lawnmowers and scrap junk..
Does it count that he only does it as a part time thing/?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-09-2016, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
If it is classified as residentual property only then the local council should be informed and HMRC (tax man)

Re testing running mowers late at night take video/sound evidence to back up your complaint
It is a residential area here yes RS ....its getting so that he revs them later and later in the evenings sometimes...he has no thought or consideration for his immediate neighbours ,it makes me really angry
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2016, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Im not sure Tpin ,the driveway and back garden next door are like steptoes yard...full of old lawnmowers and scrap junk..
Does it count that he only does it as a part time thing/?

yes it does count, anything regarded as earning money should be taxed and also running a commercial business on the premises It does not matter if doing it part time or full time
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

06-09-2016, 08:36 PM

Yor best course of action is to contact your local environmental health officer. As I said try and get evidence as well. There well may be a case of vermin control if the back garden is that bad

We had a couple of complaints against us running the boarding kennels and had the environmental health people down. They listen to both sided and come to a decision. In our case with the kennels a neighbour several hundred yards away and the only premises near us was a known trouble maker to the council. They said if she didn't stop complaining she would be taken to court instead for public order offences. We happened to know it was she who lodged the complaint.

Don't put up with a nuisance neighbour you don't have to.

My neighbours here where I live now did the same with the previous owner and he was forced to stop running wood machinery late at night.

if you do nothing then it won't stop only get worse
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-09-2016, 08:59 PM

Thanks for the advice ....I will log down all the times when he revs them up and for how long and what time of evening sometimes hes revving them up at gone 9.30pm.
Their back garden is full of junk and hutches with rabbits and guinea pigs and other live stuff too there are bound to be rats in amongst all the crap too
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2016, 10:20 PM

Have you ever lived by a small town drug dealer?

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top