Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2012, 09:33 AM

Pensioners Take the Brunt Again.

http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/...e-21092012.htm
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2012, 09:43 AM

Re: Pensioners Take the Brunt Again.

It's a fact that all pensioners are paying a very heavy price to help to get the country back on it's feet, after the years of financial ineptitude and the deep recession that was engineered by and left to us by the Labour party, and I'm in full agreement that Scotland should have it's independence and care for it's own pensioners. They would obviously do a much better job than any British government could...
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2012, 04:55 PM

According to Cameron and Clegg, or as I prefer to call them, Beavis and Butt Head, we are all in it together, but so far it's always the worse off who gets the grief.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2012, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
According to Cameron and Clegg, or as I prefer to call them, Beavis and Butt Head, we are all in it together, but so far it's always the worse off who gets the grief.
Jimmy matey - remember the song:

It's the same the whole world over,
It's the poor what gets the blame,
it's the rich what gets the pleasure,
Ain't it all a blooming shame"
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2012, 03:05 PM

It's something a bit cruder I remember Joe, about something going downwards.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2012, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
It's something a bit cruder I remember Joe, about something going downwards.
Yes Jimmy, I know it well, which is why I purposely left out the verse, and just posted the chorus.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top