Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:18 PM

Re: To dream a dream of you

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.

Blue in dreams– Biblical color meaning of blue is revelation as well as depression, sorrow or anxiety.
(not sure this has any meaning because your car is actually blue)

The Meaning of Cars in Dreams. In dreams, cars often represent you and reveal how you are getting through life. Depending upon the context of the dream, a car can symbolize our physical body, mind, ego (Freud's definition), consciousness, personality, and/or our life in general or the direction our life is taking.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Is it red or blue?
Not telling. I'm a gentleman......
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:21 PM

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.

Blue in dreams– Biblical color meaning of blue is revelation as well as depression, sorrow or anxiety.
(not sure this has any meaning because your car is actually blue)

The Meaning of Cars in Dreams. In dreams, cars often represent you and reveal how you are getting through life. Depending upon the context of the dream, a car can symbolize our physical body, mind, ego (Freud's definition), consciousness, personality, and/or our life in general or the direction our life is taking.
Bloomin eck
I'm moving along at a zippy, attention seeking speed then!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Bloomin eck
I'm moving along at a zippy, attention seeking speed then!
Yes, sit down and have a Lindt red chocolate ball.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:29 PM

Yes, sit down and have a Lindt red chocolate ball.
Phewww..
That's calmed me down no end
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 10:18 PM

So am I buying a posh hat or not, Rhian?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Well ... Swimmy is her biggest fan - he is on the move - and Shrewsbury is quite near Wales!!

Maybe we should all be out buying posh hats, Carol!
Hi

Prees is much nearer where Rhian lives than Shrewsbury.

Nadi is busy trying to marry me off as it is, she wants to be a bridesmaid.

She wants me to marry her grandmother as she does not like her granddad because he is miserable.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Like your avatar but in a chequered shirt. lederhosen, knee high socks and climbing boots
Now that cracked me up

Red or blue chequered?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 06:00 AM

I know that question was directed to Rhian - but I would suggest that blue would go better with your eyes !

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top