Join for free
Page 30 of 52 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2014, 08:01 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Good to have you back Nimby xx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 09:34 AM

Morning all. Pretty soggy out there, but I think I can see blue sky above the mist. Must have a go at trouble shooting the TV today Can see I shall probably have to get an engineer out though......................
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 10:32 AM

Not a happy bunny this morningThe sky light in the bathroom started leaking last night put a bucket to catch the drips,much to my grandson's amusement!The central heating didn't come on this morning,phoned my friendly plumber(who put the boiler in)he talked me through what to do to but- no good.He's going to phone me later with another suggestion.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 11:28 AM

Oh dear Enfys, know the feeling. TV not co-operating here, so it will have to be a call to the engineer - so no TV till Monday.....................
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 11:28 AM

Anyone watch the *Gower* programme on BBC 2 Thursday? (was it Wednesday?) I watched it while having breakfast. Its obviously a series.

I'm not happy either Enfys. Dishwasher died. Paid engineer to look at it. Repair £202. I can buy a new one for double that and a wee bit more. Just can't get out to choose one. So much crockery is used here with nurses etc. that I am shattered already with so much washing up.

Bought new Hunter Wellies on line. They have changed the design. Taller so cut back of knee but the sorst was I got the left one on and couldn't get it off. Had to lay on Michael's bedroom floor while nurse dragged me around trying to remove it. Now I can't find receipt to return. Oh woe is me!!
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 12:10 PM

There's a few of fed up taffs today!My central heating decided to work again about an hour ago!
Don't know who to contact re:- leak in sky light will ask son when collects my grandson.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 12:17 PM

Nice to see you back Celyn , you do get yourself into trouble
Hope all your repairs etc are sorted soon
Lovely sunny day here and I've got my window wide open whilst sitting here.I should go out be cant get the hwyll up
Had a problem last night, a little family had rented next door for a holiday but when they arrived after a long drive they couldn't get in through the gate nor had a key to the flat. They had paperwork but it was 9'30pm so didn't know what to do . I let them in with my card and phoned handyman re key,He had had a drink so had to find someone else to come down. I the meantime the family had found the key under the mat !!!!
Handyman has been this AM and asked me if I want a key to the office safe so I can access keys. I think I should be on payroll !!!!
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 12:38 PM

Good morning all, wow!! busy on here this morning. Great to see you posting again Celyn, you've been missed.

I sympathise with you all over your "breakdown problems ", hope they are sorted soon. All that's gone wrong this end is my camera which is refusing to function at all. It's not been the same since I bounced it down the stone steps in St Fagan's house, anyone any thoughts on a smart camera??

Wonderful sunny and for this time of the year sunny day here, hope it's the same everywhere.

Are you all watching the rugby this afternoon---Good Luck Wales
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 05:44 PM

I have a nice Nikon Coolpix S9700 Digital Camera, HD 1080p, 16MP, 30x Optical Zoom, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3" OLED Screen, in White. I have always been a Nikon Fan for the smaller camera. Very user friendly. Loved my last one. David has the Panasonic Lumix which is excellent and , as we have all seen, takes an excellent picture. Mind you a lot of that has to do with David's skill :0)

I have bought a new pair of Hunters (for the non countryfied that is not a pair of horses ) on the Hunter website, after having a chat with them. I dont want to have my wellies surgically removed.

Now chasing up about a dishwasher. Lots of places offer instalation for one but not a semi-integrated. I draw the line at instaling a dishwasher. The washing machine caused me enough grief.
Enfys
South Wales

15-11-2014, 07:13 PM

What a shambles of a rugby game.Wales will have to really pull their socks up before the All Blacks game next week.

Page 30 of 52 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top