Join for free
Page 109 of 276 « First < 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 08:31 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

So, they want me in hospital at 1pm tomorrow. There shouldn't be any problems with my chest infection having disappeared over the last 7 days.

I'm not looking forward to the disruption in my routine. That and the closeness of my chemo next week. If they let me out on Tuesday, I'll still have to go back on Wednesday for my final chemo session in a different ward. I hope I'm OK enough to be discharged on Monday; that way I'll at least have a day in between of rest.

But I can see the end of my treatment coming; no doubt there will be follow up appointments (I have one for August) but the less I see of the hospital the happier I'll be. Don't get me wrong: I'm gratetful for everything they've done for me but cancer treatment is wearing, the fatigue being the worst symptom. Today I hardly made it to the Co-Op and back I was so tired, the heat didn't bother me (25c) it was just from walking a short distance.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 08:40 PM

Be strong and see it through Ffosse, then you will be able to relax.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 08:49 PM

I'm wondering whether I'll sleep tonight having had a siesta between 1 and 6pm. I had to go to bed, I was so tired.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 10:02 PM

Just checking up on you from Bulgaria Dreamy. Stay strong, you have made it this far.
I have been thinking of you.x
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm wondering whether I'll sleep tonight having had a siesta between 1 and 6pm. I had to go to bed, I was so tired.
I’ve had a siesta today too Ffosse, I tried sleeping in the chair but that didn’t work so took myself off to bed. Didn’t have long but trying to stay up tonight so I’m tired when I go to bed. Just listening to a Dire Straits concert, fabulous and it’s keeping me awake!

Hope all is well for you tomorrow, it will soon all be over and then you can start the recovery process. I have no idea how long my treatment will go on for. I see the oncologist on Tuesday so may know more then.

The fatigue is awful, I want to get back to normal but I just don’t have the energy. Sleep well.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

28-06-2018, 10:30 PM

I didn't know you were in Bulgaria although I knew you were on holiday. Thanks, and I hope you are having a good time, Sweetie.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

28-06-2018, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
I’ve had a siesta today too Ffosse, I tried sleeping in the chair but that didn’t work so took myself off to bed. Didn’t have long but trying to stay up tonight so I’m tired when I go to bed. Just listening to a Dire Straits concert, fabulous and it’s keeping me awake!

Hope all is well for you tomorrow, it will soon all be over and then you can start the recovery process. I have no idea how long my treatment will go on for. I see the oncologist on Tuesday so may know more then.

The fatigue is awful, I want to get back to normal but I just don’t have the energy. Sleep well.
We posted at the same time. Sorry that you have been so fatigued - it really is the worst thing. I find that I am OK (if not sleepy) at home watching TV, but as soon as I have to do anything energetic the fatigue hits me.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2018, 10:33 PM

Oh Val you are also in my prayers.
I'm away on holiday, but not forgotten about you. Stay strong my lovely.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

28-06-2018, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I didn't know you were in Bulgaria although I knew you were on holiday. Thanks, and I hope you are having a good time, Sweetie.
Very frightening thunderstorms. But making the most of it Dreamy. Thank you.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh Val you are also in my prayers.
I'm away on holiday, but not forgotten about you. Stay strong my lovely.
I didn’t realise you were away Sweetie, hope you’re able to enjoy a bit of relaxation!

Page 109 of 276 « First < 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top