Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 05:39 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, looks like a clear sky here so it promises to be warm again later.

After a very nice day with family yesterday it's back to reality now with some more pointing up of paving slabs before clipping the front hedge, such are the pleasures of retirement...

Hope you all have a pleasant day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 05:46 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

Duck race day today although no grandkids coming as they will be at a rugby presentation it's always fun though

Out with pals later but a lazy day for me really.

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 06:01 AM

Good Morning all,

Already quite warm here - due to start raining about 4:00pm - with thunder storms or, at least, a 32% chance of them! How do they work that out? I feel a new course - in meteorology - coming on! Just a couple of cooking type things to do ready for tomorrow - then I am planning on spending the day digging up honourable (or maybe not!) ancestors to add to the family tree.

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 07:32 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A warm dry day forecast.

The pretendies are here this morning, they missed the fun yesterday.

A big birthday party for a neighbour, she is very frail and we had a Rover 90 all decked out, the same type of car they got married in, and he had hired a helicopter to take her for trips with the great grandchildren who she adores.

The helicopter was landing and taking off from the cricket pitch less than 100 yards from my house.

Great Fun.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 07:39 AM

Sounds like fun, Swimmy. I have never flown in a helicopter. Been up in a hot air balloon and - even better - in a Tiger Moth.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 07:42 AM

Good morning everybody.

A lazy day planned for me. A pub lunch followed by a walk through the woods.

Poldark this evening - yay!!

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 07:58 AM

Good morning all.

Sounds like you're all having fun today.

Nothing planned for me today, I ache everywhere.

Its dull out and a bit cold, just put my heating on.

Have a nice day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 08:02 AM

Good morning it's the usual miserable day in Wiltshire .
Dull and over cast .
I supose I can take the dog out for a walk without disappearing into the quagmire or booking a rowing boat for the return journey though ..
On emust be grateful for small mercies.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 08:03 AM

Morning all

Expecting some rain later on today about 4pm but up to then supposed to be fine.

Going for a pub lunch at 1pm with friends and hen to dad's. That's all I have planned for today so i.ll put my feet up rest of day and relax.

Have a good day all
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2018, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Good morning it's the usual miserable day in Wiltshire .
Dull and over cast .
I supose I can take the dog out for a walk without disappearing into the quagmire or booking a rowing boat for the return journey though ..
On emust be grateful for small mercies.
Careful near that quagmire or it be Muddy gets stuck in the mud and gets all muddy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top