Join for free
Page 13 of 46 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 11:42 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

hi Myra your flat will be all snug and warm once the central heating is in. Poor Martin with his overflow of coal! I can still remember the coalman delivering to the house when I was wee, the bunker was at the back of the house. I can remember the milk horse and the onion johnny too.. gawd! Apparently I used to get mixed up and call it the horse milk according to my mum
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 11:46 PM

It would be nice to see some of the others on here, I hope wee Mary is ok. A trip any where would be nice, Dorothy I don't have any home made soup left I'll need to make some. I imagine Martin will use up most of his coal. Rona it wont be long till your away on holiday.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 10:06 PM

What a horrible day it has been today, was supposed to take my cousin out, but chickened out because of the weather. Roger and Andrew treated me to a coffee and scone at Dobbies instead.
Dorothy we had milk delievered by a horse and cart as well, also we had the ragman who took your old clothes for a goldfish lol!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 10:51 PM

Rona it wasn't to bad here today but tonight its heavy rain and wind again and still no trains running from here.. I had an mail from Mo Wilson today and I told her we had all moved here so maybe she'll join us on here.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 10:56 PM

hello ladies, dreadful weather here too, heavy rain and high winds. I seem to have a dose of the lurgy, snuffling, coughing, spluttering so no a happy bunny. All cosied up in my fleecy PJs with mugs of tea and Kit Kats. I've not been off work though didn't feel at all like going in today but another of my colleagues is the same, think she gave it to me.. well that's what I'm saying to her lol.. so we both had a chuckle about it
pincher
New Member!
Scotland
pincher is male 

14-01-2015, 11:53 PM

Hi all snow startng to melt and rain coming down What a past week no power for 58 hours
valentinojess
largs, scotland

15-01-2015, 01:04 AM

Dorothy I have the sniffles but no cough thank goodness, hope yours goes soon its a nuiscence. Hi Pincher sorry to hear you've had no power for a week.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

15-01-2015, 11:26 AM

Good morning everybody really strong gale force winds here today hope your all safe and well. I'm not going out the door today for anything.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 10:18 PM

Jess I don't blame you for not going out, I didn't go out either. I sent Andrew out to the wee shop for what I needed.

hello Pincher, that's awful about the power, hope you managed to keep warm though, don't want you going down with one of them lurgy things that oor Dorothy has.
Myra hope you enjoyed getting your nails done, I went past there the other day, and wondered when you were going.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 10:40 PM

Hi everyone. Yes, what horrible weather it's been. The wind has calmed down a good bit now, but it's miserable.

Rona, it was earlier tonight I went for my nails and feet to get done. At 6 o'clock. Just as well Martin took me as I didn't realise it was so far away! Don't think I've been over that way before. Anyway, it was nice, took about an hour. I kept saying to Martin I wonder where Rona stays from here lol. Then we went home a different way and passed a big Tesco, and I said I wonder if that's the one Roger worked in. Then I said it's as if Roger's a celebrity lol.

Nipped into the Craig dhu after it for a quick bite to eat and now sitting chilling. Craig and Michaela will be in soon and will leave early hours for their flight to New York. The flights were delayed today, so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Craig got promotion yesterday and is delighted. He'll be working near Edinburgh, and will be looking for a flat there. That'll be me on my own again. I'm just glad to see him getting on with life and being happy. As long as he remembers his auld maw lol.

Hope everyone has had a nice day. See Ursula is back from London. Looks like she had a great time and packed in so much. Good for her.

Page 13 of 46 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top