Join for free
Page 24 of 42 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:12 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
I bet you do.

Toothless Brexiter wrinklies always have Spam, left over from rationing, so they can tuck into a nice Spam sandwich while boring the arse of the next generation with lectures about how they don'y know they're born and Boomers sense of entitlement

I would hang on to that Spam, though, after Brexit you're going to need it.

Ooh, scary....Let your hate grow, it makes us stronger. Weep over your keyboard, cry at your screen. Only then will your soul be ours.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I agree, we will all here in the UK go without for years.

I also agree that it will impact on us all, and that the Brexiteers, in particular Boris, have told a pack of lies.

It will particularly impact on Pensioners, myself included, we will not be able to afford the Triple Lock.

It is only fair that Pensioners, who voted overwhelmingly for Brexit, should take the hit.

The difference is this, we have an opportunity to make great things of Brexit.

Think Singapore, Taiwan, Switzerland.

We can make a real improvement to our standard of living.
Yes, the Brexiteers are blatant liars and when they said the UK would be better off financially after Brexit they lied, as we will soon find out.

Losing the triple lock would be the least of it, there is going to be some real grinding poverty and you voted for it, so when people go hungry you will personally be responsible.

You can't polish a turd, it's not possible to make anything great out of Brexit and you have condemned the working generation who pay your pension to diminished lives of poverty and a permanent decline in their standard of living.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Ooh, scary....Let your hate grow, it makes us stronger. Weep over your keyboard, cry at your screen. Only then will your soul be ours.
Not the weeping or crying type, really and I'll leave the hate to you and your sweet clique. Doubt if anything could make you stronger anyway, it's all dribble and drivel.

But I can understand you Brexiteers needing to collect souls, after all, you sold your own to the dark side and must be needing replacements.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:33 PM

Not the weeping or crying type, really and I'll leave the hate to you and your sweet clique. Doubt if anything could make you stronger anyway, it's all dribble and drivel.

But I can understand you Brexiteers needing to collect souls, after all, you sold your own to the dark side and must be needing replacements.
How very sad it’s going so tough for you, you wanna know what? I don’t give a toss
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:39 PM

Ye gods, sounds like a script from Remainers Came From Outer Space. ...
I ask myself ... Do I have the stamina to continue this flight of dark fantasy.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:39 PM

Me, neither Rehab44.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:41 PM

How very sad it’s going so tough for you, you wanna know what? I don’t give a toss
Watch it Rehab .. I'm going around collecting souls and taking them off to the charity shop. ..or maybe an EU Bring & Buy .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Watch it Rehab .. I'm going around collecting souls and taking them off to the charity shop. ..or maybe an EU Bring & Buy .
Try selling them on eBay morti you can get rid of a lot of rubbish on there.

Put the cash in the bucket to fund brexit though as they seem to be taking us to the cleaners over it. Not playing fair at all.
twizzle
somerset

20-01-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Ye gods, sounds like a script from Remainers Came From Outer Space. ...
I ask myself ... Do I have the stamina to continue this flight of dark fantasy.
Oh, don't undersell yourself, you seem to have infinite stamina for posting drivel and stirring.
twizzle
somerset

20-01-2018, 09:16 PM

Yes, it's very obvious you don't give a toss about a lot of things, the future of our country, the next generation, the quality of posts.......

If you'd given a toss about it being tough for other people, you'd never have voted Brexit.

Page 24 of 42 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top