Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 11:45 AM

Re: First dates

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, My two daughters were watching it and l only saw the couple, where one was a bloke and the other, with blue hair was a bloke who was previously, a woman!
It was all very bizarre and a bit uncomfortable to watch as they exchanged kisses and giggled!

Yes, l have been on lots of first dates at my older age! At first, you are scared to death but then you become blasé and realise, they are as scared as you!
I have truly met some really, nice men and some l still keep in touch with.

Please, can l state, these were dates only, not one night stands]
We have watched all of the programs being talked about here, and really love them.
Take Me Out.
First Dates.
Blind Date
And anything of similar ilk are very enjoyable to us.
Look.
The ruddy programs are just a particular kind of entertainment.

If any of them don't tickle your fancy.
If you don't want to see them again.
Turn the light off your telly! .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I am laughing so hard at the testicle-on-the-first-date-thing that I couldn't possibly answer this question right now.

Nothing like putting all your cards on the table.
Perhaps if everyone did just that instead of pussyfooting about Surfermom, the forum would be a better place for it.
Now then. Where did you say you go to surf?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
My cousin is going on Come Dine With Me it's not been filmed yet which is just as well as her husband says she has to learn to cook first
My vet was on that programme....but then he is a bit of a show off.
From the prices he charges at the vet's, I would have expected him to create Cordon Bleu meals! I moved my asthmatic cat to an animal hospital where they charge £85 for his inhaler...this vet charges £130.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Pull the other one Art.
My feet have got bells on em'! .

W have watched all of the programs being talked about here, and really love them.
Take Me Out.
First Dates.
Blind Date
And anything of similar ilk are very enjoyable to us.
Look.
The ruddy programs are just a particular kind of entertainment.

If any of them don't tickle your fancy.
If you don't want to see them again.
Turn the light off your telly! .
How dare you say that about me. I have never, ever had a one night stand! Please retract that slur.
We are not all promiscuous like you.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 12:16 PM

The man I married was the only person I ever 'dated, that was done mostly by letters and phone calls as he was at uni in the UK, and I was living in my home island.

If he kicks the bucket before me, I would have absolutely no interest in another relationship, one is more than enough for me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 12:42 PM

How dare you say that about me. I have never, ever had a one night stand! Please retract that slur.
You asked for that Boozer! The last time somebody made comments like that, even in joke, Art was offended... so why do it again?
Most people date so they can meet a suitable partner or friend, but for many of them it doesn't mean they are ready to immediately jump into bed with them. Good relationships are based on a lot more than a bit of nookie!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 12:49 PM

Boozer do you remember the blonde girl on First dates that I mentioned earlier in this thread? I wish they did updates on how their lives progressed, I've worried about her ever since.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Boozer do you remember the blonde girl on First dates that I mentioned earlier in this thread? I wish they did updates on how their lives progressed, I've worried about her ever since.
I'm moreworried about the one testicle Russian....Ivor Bollockoff.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I'm moreworried about the one testicle Russian....Ivor Bollockoff.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

10-02-2018, 02:15 PM

Blimey Art.
You ARE joking there ain't you?
Couldn't you tell I was just making a totally meant as a joke comment with a cheeky pull of the tongue and a chuckle?
I was not and would not make a serious comment about you to infer you had one night stands or were promiscuous in any way.
But then.
Your snide not true remark about me wasn't very nice either.
Nevertheless, I retract my post and have deleted it.
Please remove the 'offending' wording from your quote.

Goodbye this thread.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top