Join for free
Page 594 of 1676 « First < 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 644 694 1094 1594 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 09:30 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Good for you Fruity, what you and her good self do with the harness is nobody’s concern, not to mention the stirrups, spurs, saddle, whips, and reins.
An old boss of mine used to say that to me when I’d be leaving work for the weekend “Don’t forget Jem, I want you back in harness here on Monday morning 8 o’clock sharp, all bright eyed and bushy tailed” I was never bright eyed on Monday morning in me life, red eyed yes.
Seriously though one does hear some weird stories about what goes on behind closed doors. Of course I wouldn’t know anything about that kinky stuff, my father used to make umbrellas for a living so I had a very sheltered life.
Come to think of it I was never very adventurous that way, the usual bread and butter stuff was good enough for us. Perhaps the embarrassing thought of Firemen carrying me out of the house naked with a chandelier around me neck and a champagne bottle hanging out of me bottom put me off that kind of aristocratic behaviour. God you’d never live it down around here, give me the simple life any day, far less risky too.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 10:01 PM

I have lost the plot, meanwhile here's something I read back in the day.

Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English); `now I'm opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!' (for when she looked down at her feet, they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting so far off). `Oh, my poor little feet, I wonder who will put on your shoes and stockings for you now, dears? I'm sure I shan't be able! I shall be a great deal too far off to trouble myself about you: you must manage the best way you can; --but I must be kind to them,' thought Alice, `or perhaps they won't walk the way I want to go! Let me see: I'll give them a new pair of boots every Christmas.'
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 10:55 PM

Just came to wish you all Goodnight.
See you all in a few days.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I have lost the plot, meanwhile here's something I read back in the day.

Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English); `now I'm opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!' (for when she looked down at her feet, they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting so far off). `Oh, my poor little feet, I wonder who will put on your shoes and stockings for you now, dears? I'm sure I shan't be able! I shall be a great deal too far off to trouble myself about you: you must manage the best way you can; --but I must be kind to them,' thought Alice, `or perhaps they won't walk the way I want to go! Let me see: I'll give them a new pair of boots every Christmas.'

YES RJ you have described us to a tee!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 06:26 AM

Loosing sight of her feet? Won't be long before her hands feel like two Balloons.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 11:12 AM

Jem having listened to many hilarious recalls of shall we call them 'intimate mishaps', our fire and police personnel relish those chandelier moments to lighten their load so who could deny them that pleasure or those that get to hear of them.

One thing is for sure they are correct in saying "Just when you think you have seen it all you will be proved wrong" .

Robert, for one that usually gets lost in a good book I have never finished Alice in Wonderland. Thought it was nonsensical waffle then and still do. Maybe it was the illustrations that created the wrong impressions in my then young mind.

Now Sherlock Holmes, Rob Roy and any Charles Dickens characters, there's writing for you.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 12:00 PM

Alices little feet, you'd want to see the pair of feet on my missus. She was playing Cinderella in the school panto many moons ago and when the prince called with the crystal slipper to see would it fit he took one look at her foot and said "My dear girl, that foot wouldn't fit into the Crystal palace never mind a crystal slipper, next!"

I don’t love you cos your feets too big
Fats Waller.

Who's that walkin' round here?
Mercy, sounds like baby patter
Baby elephant patter, that's what I calls it

Say, up in Harlem at a table for two
There were four of us: me, your big feet, and you
From your ankle up, I'll say you sure are sweet
From there down there's just too much feet

Yes, your feet's too big
Don't want you 'cause you feet's too big
Can't use you 'cause you feet's too big
I really hate you 'cause your feet's too big.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 12:09 PM

Enid Blyton and the Five books - riveting - Karl Marx - uplifting and Chairman Maos little red book - exciting! oh yes and "My Left Foot" quirky
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-04-2018, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Alices little feet, you'd want to see the pair of feet on my missus. She was playing Cinderella in the school panto many moons ago and when the prince called with the crystal slipper to see would it fit he took one look at her foot and said "My dear girl, that foot wouldn't fit into the Crystal palace never mind a crystal slipper, next!"

I don’t love you cos your feets too big
Fats Waller.

Who's that walkin' round here?
Mercy, sounds like baby patter
Baby elephant patter, that's what I calls it

Say, up in Harlem at a table for two
There were four of us: me, your big feet, and you
From your ankle up, I'll say you sure are sweet
From there down there's just too much feet

Yes, your feet's too big
Don't want you 'cause you feet's too big
Can't use you 'cause you feet's too big
I really hate you 'cause your feet's too big.
Jem I notice that you often refer to your dear lady in your posts often in a shall we say derogatory way - I do hope your have sought permission to use her in this way? - just asking! we care for you safety!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 02:53 PM

Fear not for the safety of our revered Jem,dearest bumgud...

...it's well-known in certain circles that being clamped in the 'Mongolian Chuff-Lock' while being soundly thrashed with sticks of [lightly buttered] raw rhubarb upon his naked,oiled buttocks prior to them being forcefully inserted,is a common Saturday night post-pub ritual,in Casa Jemstone.

[well,it was either that,or lukewarm Darjeeling & a slightly saggy Hobnob,sitting in uncomfortable silence,listening to Radio 3]
...seriously,which choice would YOU make?]

Page 594 of 1676 « First < 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 644 694 1094 1594 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top