Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 04:56 PM

Are you a hugger? I love you!

Are you a hugger? Do you say "I love you" easily? Some people have a hard time saying those words. If I feel it, I say it and it is not hard for me.

I hug family and friends....and sometimes if I meet someone and they seem to be the huggy type, I hug them also.

Every time I spend time with a girlfriend, I hug her when I say good-bye and I always say "I love you".

We never know what is going to happen next and it might be the last time we see them, so we have to feel that closeness.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:00 PM

Re: Are you a hugger? I love you!

Only very close family, other than that I'm a keep your space kind of person. I think my nan who raised me was a bit like that and it rubbed off on me, my grandad was more cuddly but he knew he'd get a squeal and a telling off from nan if he tried it. Didn't stop him trying mind
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Are you a hugger? Do you say "I love you" easily? Some people have a hard time saying those words. If I feel it, I say it and it is not hard for me.

I hug family and friends....and sometimes if I meet someone and they seem to be the huggy type, I hug them also.

Every time I spend time with a girlfriend, I hug her when I say good-bye and I always say "I love you".

We never know what is going to happen next and it might be the last time we see them, so we have to feel that closeness.
I don't like hugging adults, only small children who are family members. I tell my children and grandchildren I love them.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Only very close family, other than that I'm a keep your space kind of person. I think my nan who raised me was a bit like that and it rubbed off on me, my grandad was more cuddly but he knew he'd get a squeal and a telling off from nan if he tried it. Didn't stop him trying mind
You are right Julie, it seems that we are the way we are raised...
That's funny about your grandad, so cute.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:10 PM

We’ve never been a huggy family which I regret in a way. However our daughter hugs for England !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:11 PM

I feel very uncomfortable if someone I hardly know hugs me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:13 PM

I don’t mind a hug but l don’t want their colds and viruses or even ‘Nits’ if they’ve got them?!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:15 PM

I hug my wife when I say hello, plus my stepdaughters and my grandkids get one when they come round too. I wouldn't hug my workmates though
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:20 PM

EEEK not for me or anyone else in the family except the Grandson.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 05:20 PM

I hug Family and close Friends..We also say I love You after every visit or phonecall from Family..I don't ever recall telling a Friend 'I love You' though.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top