Join for free
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:33 PM

The Full Monty

This Wednesday night we have the men performing their strip on Telly to draw attention to male cancers.
On Thursday we have the women doing their bit for breast cancer.

How do you feel about this?
Would you gentlemen and ladies here be prepared to do this, regardless of your age and body shape?

Personally I couldn't, but that's just me. I would never have the confidence to perform like that.
Having said that, it's perhaps a good job not everyone is a coward like me.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:36 PM

Re: The Full Monty

Well done to them I say.
Would I do it???
I don't think my hubby would let me TBH.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This Wednesday night we have the men performing their strip on Telly to draw attention to male cancers.

Would you gentlemen and ladies here be prepared to do this, regardless of your age and body shape?

Personally I couldn't, but that's just me. I would never have the confidence to perform like that.
Disgusting!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:39 PM

Hi Mups - no I would not take part in anything like that. Having lost three members of my family to it I do not need to see naked people to be aware of the evils of cancer.

As for appearing naked on TV - well, my dad always used to say - do not advertise what is not for sale!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Disgusting!

Prudes of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your clothes!!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Mups ->

It seems to me that they always manage to choreograph it so the audience is not going to see much more that a split second's worth of one person's bits!
So you have to choose just the one person to focus on at the end!

I think I'd do it in theory...
But would be wholly terrified

The Calendar Girls' calendar shots... I'd be a lot happier with something of that nature
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Prudes of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your clothes!!!
The human body is far better covered up, in my opinion.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:41 PM

No way im parting with my string vest, im keeping myself pure for when Dita Von Teese visits the cave.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
It seems to me that they always manage to choreograph it so the audience is not going to see much more that a split second's worth of one person's bits!
So you have to choose just the one person to focus on at the end!

I think I'd do it in theory...
But would be wholly terrified

The Calendar Girls' calendar shots... I'd be a lot happier with something of that nature
But if you record it slow- mo is your friend.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The human body is far better covered up, in my opinion.
I've been undressed in hospital far too many times to feel embarassed about getting undressed in front of others.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top