Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 06:58 PM

hoops

In the past we have only come across small can hoops to protect small plants such as strawberries etc size.

Well back in Jan. Sue and i were in a local garden centre and spotted these

Never seen ones this big so I said to Sue lets get a few while they are here. So we bought about three sets of two, ideal for cabbage and brussel sprout plants that get attacked by butterflies every year. Having returned several times back to the garden centre Never seen any this big there again, so with a net covering the plants they my not have the same problems in future.

Just goes to show if they are there get them and don't wait as they will go very quickly
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 07:05 PM

Re: hoops

ive already seen my first caterpiller , and Butterfly last weekend , so id get them up now ,
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 07:14 PM

Re: hoops

not yet everything gets started off in the greenhouse and still a bit early anyway

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top