Join for free
Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:37 AM

Re: Trust

Funny you should mention eyes.

I think you can tell a lot about people by their eyes... no matter what their expression says.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:38 AM

I have given money to two people I have met online

Small amounts that were of no consequence to me, money I could afford to say goodbye to. In fact one gift wasn't cash, but shop vouchers that could be spent on a food shop. I had 'earned' them doing surveys and they were just sitting around waiting for me to decide how to spend them, someone was in dire need so I posted them without question, and with no expectation of them being returned. The other, I had met the lass in question for coffee and had chatted for years, I passed her a few quid when she was on her uppers. Once again I was never asked, nor did I expect the money back

Neither of those people asked me nor did they constantly post woe is me posts. Indeed they were two of the strongest women Ive ever seen post and Im still in touch with them both, we have all been posting to the same forum for over 10 years

Theres one on here who's posts I take with the biggest pinch of salt going. On the face of it the posts are all very genuine and true, till the stories go on and then you start to realise that whats being said in one post, doesn't tally with whats been said in another

But on the whole I tend to trust people. Prolific posters will always come unstuck as they cant keep the stories straight
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

I think you can tell a lot about people by their eyes... no matter what their expression says.
Always. That's why it's best to speak to people face to face. If they have blue sparkling eyes, it might be a nono.
How would I be able to trust a 1" square avatar with a puppet pig in it?!

But when you're in real person mode, I reckon you could be very trustworthy, Morti
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
😂 I never trust women with hairy legs, especially if they have eight.
Rushes to bathroom and grabs the epilator
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
But why tell lies what's the point ?
There is nothing to be gained surely ?
Because they get the attention they crave, which they might not get in real life.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:47 AM

..Yes Tarantula there is one on here that IMO is not trust worthy but that is my opinion alone and I could be well wrong but my instincts have guided me well in the past and i'll stick with them.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

I agree
There is one woman I know (not a friend) who has very pretty, blue eyes but they are the coldest eyes I have ever seen
And unsurprisingly it turns out she has only two people that she really cares about...
Her and herself!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
This is going to drive me NUTS today wondering who!!!

Any chance of a pm!
Oh I say....gossip!..how disgusting...erm..can Someone please PM Me too
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
..Yes Tarantula there is one on here that IMO is not trust worthy but that is my opinion alone and I could be well wrong but my instincts have guided me well in the past and i'll stick with them.
Oh no!! That makes three
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
This is going to drive me NUTS today wondering who!!!

Any chance of a pm!
Pm me when you find out?

Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top