Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:06 AM

When You Stay In A Hotel, What Do You Keep?

After your stay, most Hotels don’t mind you taking home, toiletries, bathroom slippers, logo pen and pad.

Yet, there are some people who take the bathroom robes, towels, blankets, pillows, cutlery, tv remote control, cable boxes, paintings, clock radio, irons, hairdryers, even the bible!

I confess to taking toiletries if they are nice and a shower cap, as l use it for when l colour my hair!!

What are you going to confess to taking? Or, do you think taking anything, is theft?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:14 AM

Re: When You Stay In A Hotel, What Do You Keep?

Big confession , up until the last weekend id never taken any Hotel Toiletries , but I did this time I thought what the heck ive paid for them so they are mine .

Last year at an Hotel I went to , ,,,to have a TV Remote Everyone had to pay £10 deposit for it , it was a case of paying or no TV ..
And everyone wanted their £10 back so had to hand the Remote over at the end of the stay ...
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:18 AM

The hotel chain we usually stay at offers free breakfast....I take a few extras of the tea and hot chocolate packets.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
After your stay, most Hotels don’t mind you taking home, toiletries, bathroom slippers, logo pen and pad.

Yet, there are some people who take the bathroom robes, towels, blankets, pillows, cutlery, tv remote control, cable boxes, paintings, clock radio, irons, hairdryers, even the bible!

I confess to taking toiletries if they are nice and a shower cap, as l use it for when l colour my hair!!

What are you going to confess to taking? Or, do you think taking anything, is theft?

I take a few of the toiletries if they are nice ones, but wouldn't dream of taking anything else.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Me too, Artangel, nothing else though.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:29 AM

Lots of hotels in this country no longer offer shower caps and individual toiletries. I always take any biscuits and occasionally coffee sachets but that is all. I’d loved to have taken the duvet on my bed at Premier Inn on Sunday night but resisted!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:34 AM

I don't take anything at all.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:36 AM

You have paid for toiletries used or not it's ok to keep them.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:38 AM

Confession I've never been to a hotel but I'm amazed I'd have felt that was theft !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Confession I've never been to a hotel but I'm amazed I'd have felt that was theft !
The toiletries are included in the price one pays for the room, imo.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top