Join for free
Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 09:41 AM

Re: Corrie upcoming spoilers page

Bev Callard - Liz McDonald is supposed to be coming back again later in the year, pity didn't like her character much.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Bev Callard - Liz McDonald is supposed to be coming back again later in the year, pity didn't like her character much.
I'll go further and say I couldn't stand her!
mothballs
england
mothballs is female 

07-06-2013, 04:08 PM

Oh good .... more Corrie fans

I agree ... was never one of Liz Macdonalds biggest fans.

However .. I did feel the same about Gloria and Stella when they first appeared and yet I'm warming to Gloria. She'd make a great landlady for the Rovers.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2013, 10:03 PM

I wonder if Steve and Michelle will be getting married then and that's why Bev Callard is coming back Just a thought
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2013, 10:50 AM

Oh, dear. I had hoped we had got rid of Bev for good. I can't stand her either!

Isn't it all a bit predictable these days with Tina and the baby?
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 02:09 PM

Not for me it's not we're behind over here and I love the spoilers, especially Emmer cos we must be years behind those.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2013, 02:41 PM

Well Dev might be the next victim shortly by Karl, if he doesn't stop digging around about Sunitta.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 05:48 AM

Spoke with my 13yr granddaughter on skype last night, she is an avid Corrie follower. She told me that Tina's baby turns out to be hers and Tommy's after all.
They are going to rename him from Jake to Joe
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 12:09 PM

Oooh ah! some fireworks ahead then by the sounds of it?
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK

29-06-2013, 09:28 AM

Coronation Street's Nick Tilsley will reportedly have to fight for his life, after being injured in a car crash.
Warring half-brothers Nick (played by Ben Price) and David Platt (Jack P Shepherd) are rumoured to both end up in hospital after the accident, with The Sun reporting that doctors will try to save Nick's life.
There has been tension between both siblings after David found out that his wife Kylie (Paula Lane) cheated on him with his own brother, and David retaliated by smashing up Nick's flat, which he shares with wife Leanne (Jane Danson) and her stepson Simon Barlow. David also doubts that Kylie's baby is his, following her one-night stand with Nick last Christmas.
A source told the paper: "With tempers frayed, David causes the car to spin out of control and it ends up crashing, leaving both brothers needing emergency treatment. But while they both end up in hospital, it's Nick who bears the brunt of it. He's knocked unconscious and remains in a coma in intensive care."
The episodes are expected to be shown on the ITV soap in August.

Page 4 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top